Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yep. I would like those but meh, not a big deal. There's better things to focus on.
By the way he also confirmed Diane and Debbie sharing a scene this update, as you said a few days back. So I'm totally hyped now.
For me pregnancy can wait as long as we gonna get a threesome with Debbie and Diane i'm totally fine with it :eazyHype:

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Another thing to keep in mind about the coding in this update is that the Diane update has to replace all the old Diane code with the new stuff. We'll probably see a similar crawl for Jenny, then with luck it'll shoot back up for Eve, then plunge back down whenever we finally get Erik... but then that problem (at least) will be done!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another thing to keep in mind about the coding in this update is that the Diane update has to replace all the old Diane code with the new stuff. We'll probably see a similar crawl for Jenny, then with luck it'll shoot back up for Eve, then plunge back down whenever we finally get Erik... but then that problem (at least) will be done!
Very possible, on the other hand, that might make it easier, since most of it is rewriting, rather than doing it from scratch, hard to say. Can't say I know that much about how he is changing it, but we will see.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I like the game, but a couple of things bother me. I hope we can use old saves in the coming version (17) as I've already purchased beach house. And, please, no more pregnancies after Diane. If there are to be more, there should be an opt out, an option for birth control. I also saw pix on the 'net that show Clyde may have sex with Roxxy. Pease, god, NO.
If that happens, first I'll barf and then play no more. Anyone know what is going to happen with mortgage on Debbie's house? Teller says they're 6 months behind.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I like the game, but a couple of things bother me. I hope we can use old saves in the coming version (17) as I've already purchased beach house. And, please, no more pregnancies after Diane. If there are to be more, there should be an opt out, an option for birth control. I also saw pix on the 'net that show Clyde may have sex with Roxxy. Pease, god, NO.
If that happens, first I'll barf and then play no more. Anyone know what is going to happen with mortgage on Debbie's house? Teller says they're 6 months behind.
Saves will not get done until people vote for it, but there's ways to get money fast and avoid minigames, and most of the content is not necessary to replay all over again.

There will be pregnancy for pretty much every major character, but it's not mandatory. You can always use a condom, and even if not it's based on chances and a minigame.

There is no sex between Clyde and Roxxy, if you have seen an image it's just some fan edit, there's plenty of them.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi eveyrone !
You guys talked about jenny reworked and i tried to find it with the search option and i could not... (i'm still experiencing it)
Can someone please show me jenny's rework :) ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi eveyrone !
You guys talked about jenny reworked and i tried to find it with the search option and i could not... (i'm still experiencing it)
Can someone please show me jenny's rework :) ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
just beat all available content for this release and i must say i absolutely love this game, i had work off and spent 10 hours playing it straight and beat it in 1 sitting. the art and animation are great and just the overall content of the game and the mini games are very addicting. supported on patreon hope to see this game go far.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For the record: Dexter still kick my ass.

PD: Dont blame 'a town uncovered' art, is good in his own way D:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Saves will not get done until people vote for it, but there's ways to get money fast and avoid minigames, and most of the content is not necessary to replay all over again.

There will be pregnancy for pretty much every major character, but it's not mandatory. You can always use a condom, and even if not it's based on chances and a minigame.

There is no sex between Clyde and Roxxy, if you have seen an image it's just some fan edit, there's plenty of them.
there was one with him fucking his tractor,but DC decided not to put,i think.....some guy still posted here,in the hopes of knowing if the image was on the game....if it was really made or not by DC(or why he decided to put or not the image on the game),we will never know,until he confirms....

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 14, 2017
I'm tryna download it for my android but once it tries to run the .apk it says theres a problem with phrasing or something can someone suggest a fix or advice?

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys, just tried the android version however I seem to just get stuck at the loading screen where it says "kompas productions". Any fix for this?

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys, just tried the android version however I seem to just get stuck at the loading screen where it says "kompas productions". Any fix for this?
The fix for that is waiting. Its a know problem that the android version takes long to load, for some 5-7 minutes.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes