• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone happen to have the 'enable-rollback' file? I just couldn't find it in the link above.
Rolling back is a bad idea in this game, if can break things, I assume he removed it for a reason.

Oh, Sheeeit! It's my favorite collection of frightening freaks! Whazzup, Angel Baby, T.D., Dawg? So here is how it should go with Juicy Judy- the quiet, nerdy girls are almost always the biggest freaks. She should get some D, and OWN Our Lil Buddy! You know, total cowgirl, smack him around, call him bitch. Make him flip a coin to see which one of them is doing some ATM that session. Sneak into the principals office for some fun on her desk, then let the love juices run on some S.A.T.s Annie just brought in. Just some crazy, super fucked up shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I have to slightly disagree with you, nerdy girls are the second freakiest girls, the Catholic school girls have them beat. I love the 'I'm saving myself for marriage, so do me in the butt' bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He just needs to slap Annie and the Prinical in the face with ten inches of limp dick and make them like it. Make that HIS office. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what name you respond better,Jimmy or Wade)
Being dyslexic, and lazy, I will occasionally use the avatar's name, rather than the username... Not sure if it is just because I am a dick, or just love characters like Deadpool and Dexter. XD

For a game where damn near every lovely lass has a great set of twin lactic pleasure mounds, why isn't there some good old booby banging going on? That's just inexcusable!
No doubt, there is the whore in the mall, but otherwise it is lacking. While Debby and Diane are great choices, Roxxy would have also been perfect. Those huge knockers and his monster seem like a match made in nirvana.

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
I want to know whether there is a possibility of save files being compatible with newer versions in the next update of the game..can anyone tell?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I want to know whether there is a possibility of save files being compatible with newer versions in the next update of the game..can anyone tell?
I know he said in future he wants to make them. No idea if next one will be though.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Didn't she always have inverted nips? That seems to be the in thing these days... It would be nice if he made them pop out when they get turned on though...
Yeah she had them already but now they seem more realistic than before IMO and it could've been nice If DC made them pop out when you touch/suck them or in general make them pop out like you saied,that could be awesome as hell

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah she had them already but now they seem more realistic than before IMO and it could've been nice If DC made them pop out when you touch/suck them or in general make them pop out like you saied,that could be awesome as hell
well,they did popped out during Miss Ross class,if i remember well,although i would classify that as barely peeking out,since they got innards as soon as Ross relieved the pressure of her touch on Judith nipples....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
ermm,by 20 you mean 0.20 right?
my conscience says that the best option is ms Johnson update,however i cant hear whatever the fuck she is trying to say to me now,cuz my lust drunk brain screams to me something like this"FUCK THAT!!!THEY ALREADY CHOOSE EVE WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WAITED AND PICKED THE MOST CONVENIENT CHOICE,NOW ITS THE TIME FOR SOME HUGE FUCKING TIDIES AND ABSOLUTE NONSENSICAL CHOICES,AND JUDITH IS THE NAME THEY NEED FOR THAT!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA",but dont worry,i'm training signals language,and i'm pretty sure i can restabilish my communication with the Conscience Department as soon as possible.....

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
my conscience says that the best option is ms Johnson update,however i cant hear whatever the fuck she is trying to say to me now,cuz my lust drunk brain screams to me something like this"FUCK THAT!!!THEY ALREADY CHOOSE EVE WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WAITED AND PICKED THE MOST CONVENIENT CHOICE,NOW ITS THE TIME FOR SOME HUGE FUCKING TIDIES AND ABSOLUTE NONSENSICAL CHOICES,AND JUDITH IS THE NAME THEY NEED FOR THAT!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA",but dont worry,i'm training signals language,and i'm pretty sure i can restabilish my communication with the Conscience Department as soon as possible.....
Eh, The Conscience Department is overrated. They always say no to the fun requests. Besides, you're already an Angel, Baby!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stay on-topic, which is the game in the OP.

People coming here looking for info on this game should not have to read through pages of you guys doing shout-outs to each other and discussing your nicknames; PM, Profile, or off-topic thread for that shit.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Eh, The Conscience Department is overrated. They always say no to the fun requests. Besides, you're already an Angel, Baby!
sometimes we still need to rely on our Conscience,people didnt rellied on theirs and Eve was picked before save retrocompatibility,although i am shitting for that now,to me most alarms are just screaming "JUDITH TURN NOW MOTHAHUMPERS!!!!"maybe this restlessness pass when the pregnancy content goes up with Diane's update,only time will tell for sure though.....

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
sometimes we still need to rely on our Conscience,people didnt rellied on theirs and Eve was picked before save retrocompatibility,although i am shitting for that now,to me most alarms are just screaming "JUDITH TURN NOW MOTHAHUMPERS!!!!"maybe this restlessness pass when the pregnancy content goes up with Diane's update,only time will tell for sure though.....
I dig Eve, looking forward to her update. But seriously, Judith is long overdue for some worthwhile content! Maybe they can work something in for her with Eve and Diane. Little by little build up her story and let us have some fun with her succulent bum!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I dig Eve, looking forward to her update. But seriously, Judith is long overdue for some worthwhile content! Maybe they can work something in for her with Eve and Diane. Little by little build up her story and let us have some fun with her succulent bum!
Keep on shinnin' my man! (Remember, we dont wanna be suued)
I believe someone had mentioned judith is supposed to help out with the milk and aunt thing??

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes