• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
the nerdy girl who goes 4chaning on school computer room,the chubby one with glasses and a kink for orcs,and who "helps" you to figure that you dont need to have any kind of electronics skills to fix a scanner/printer.....
Oh yeah! I let erik get her instead of sharing his mom.
Think i have a save where i made the choice. Do we get to do June if we dont push her to erik?
Kinda wish DC had done an Office Space on the copier! Lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah,you even get her cosplay as orc when you plow her....but as cute as she is,i usually go for Mrs.Johnson,and let Erik be a happy guy....
Oh damn! Hopefully that storyline dialogue is as funny as roxxys was. Definitely gonna try her route next then
Yeah, I liked that scene a whole lot more than I had originally expected, she was perfect for that role. Not an ending I would choose normally, due to how dickish you have to be to get it, and you know, ...Mrs. Johnson, but it's worth doing at least once. It was really cute.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope The roxy & co content is not over yet, best stuff so far imo
DC said a few weeks ago that there'll be small additions but that her main story is done so far. Seems like he'd like to improve the ending a little bit and that he wants to add to the lewd scenes, like having more options in bed for example. Else we'll of course get the prom, dating and pregnancy.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I have the incest patch in the game directory but the MC keeps calling Debby...Debby and not mom

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC needs to focus way more on BoobJobs in SS (Titfuck Update with all Cleavage Woman would be awesome)
Please always use spoilers for preview art that's not in the game yet.
I might remember stuff wrong, but wasn't she slated to be the gangbang path?
I guess there's not much known about her story, only that she was meant to have a threesome with Grace (though we'll have to see what patreon thinks about that now).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly I think Judith really needed a new design because she's cute as hell but now that DC make a new design she looks even better than before, I really like her "curvy" body and the fact now she has inverted nipples makes her even hottier and cute than ever :heartcoveredeyes:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Honestly I think Judith really needed a new design because she's cute as hell but now that DC make a new design she looks even better than before, I really like her "curvy" body and the fact now she has inverted nipples makes her even hottier and cute than ever :heartcoveredeyes:
Judith is life,Judith is the new way,she needs her chance to shine,and honor the waste of potential they did with poor Mia and her route....
hehehehehehe....(but seriously,she needs her update ASAP)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Didn't she always have inverted nips? That seems to be the in thing these days... It would be nice if he made them pop out when they get turned on though...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes