• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Damn, was hoping it would release before next week. Looks like that's not gonna happen. Guess I'll have to play the week after next.

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
For the vets of this thread...

Something to be cautious about. Maybe you agree, maybe you don't. But we should just begin to call the attacks on the process something that calls into effect the futility we have. Here's a few examples:

For me, I think I've seen these enough to call them "Exercises in Mental Masturbation"

Honestly, what can I do to speed up the process? What can I say that would make the game better when this isn't even the place for that? All we're doing is jacking off in the wind about things we have no control over. With no Big O in sight.

So maybe I'll just mentally call it EMM, or maybe I'll actually make a post about it. Just be advised...

I think most of us get that the Blue balling has begun until the eventual release. But we just can't really do anything about it. But seriously, EMM just isn't healthy when it has nothing to do with us besides being the guinea pigs when the release and bugs get worked out and ironed.

Maybe one day, the release will be early, people won't have anything to complain about, we'll all have an eternal orgasm, and our dick sizes grow to the size of the MC just by banging every girl in the tri-state area.

But until then, let's keep EMM in moderation.

*fades to shadows*
I'd say it's a severe case of FDS*...

*Fapper Derangement Syndrome.

:p

Reactions: Crawdaddy

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
I thought they didn't work on the weekends though. And since it's 9pm-12am and they're still working, I don't believe the code will get done.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I doubt they'll finish it over the weekend since I don't think they work over the weekend but hey at least AEH finally finished the last animation.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I doubt they'll finish it over the weekend since I don't think they work over the weekend but hey at least AEH finally finished the last animation.
and if he did at least half of the job he did on Miss Dewitt animations,i would really love Roxxy's boobs jiggling like Dewitt's ass...

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
:cool: Anyone else here just relaxing big time and watching everyone else lose their minds cause they haven't masturbated yet? It's like music to my ears, almost better than playing the game itself.

Also :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: knowing .16 will come eventually :cool:
I cut my nuts off. Can't have blue balls without balls :FeelsGoodMan:

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
there's logic on your thinking,but my balls advised me against doing that,and i like my balls enough to hear their advice...i guess i will have to endure the suffering brought by the wait....
Always seek counsel with your nads. Could save your life someday :test:

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
If they speed up, it will be done tomorrow, but if not, we have to wait because they said on Wednesday or something like that, that the new version will be released next week ...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Everyone is here DC , they know the release date better than DC himself. You are misdirecting the people. The game will release when it is ready. Just stop guessing the release date please.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
why shouldn't they work today? it's not like anyone from the main team aside from DC and aehentai were working the last couple days. so they had their free days. it's like i said i feel like most of the team doesn't take the project serious enough. maybe they don't get paid enough to care, then dc should increase how much he gives them. otherwise he needs to hire some new guys who make a better job and don't just take a couple days off when the update is at 98%.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes