MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude i laughed so hard when i saw that picture its like the MC is sending a spy to infiltrate austin powers style XD

i'm happy to see that no matter what people are complaining and saying, you can just see that they're still making so much content to the point that a night or 2 ago he added something for roxxy even tho the art is finished for her (the fapping to fantasy thing) and even beyond that the fact that 0.17 is already started on. shows that its still going and the passion and care is in there.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not sure that Jenny will play any role in this update, but I would like to see that.
When i say Jenny role i do not mean some sex role. I just mean some speaking, like give some advice to Roxxy. Just some background story. Something like the two become more like sisterhood XD and then in sis update some threesome in cam :tf:

Reactions: TheFinder

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
its kinda shameful when you post in a open discussion forum and are open to debate, but soon as you disagree with the wrong thing, you get shouted down and get ridiculous posts because people don't have a logical argument against what your saying, because they know you are right.
You shared an opinion - opinions aren't right or wrong when they are personal.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
When i say Jenny role i do not mean some sex role. I just mean some speaking, like give some advice to Roxxy. Just some background story. Something like the two become more like sisterhood XD and then in sis update some threesome in cam :tf:
Jenny seems to be pretty jealous of the MC once they start doing her shows so I don't think she would be happy knowing that Roxxy is into her brother but you're right, a good threesome would solve everything :cool:.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
and its also unnecessary for people to tell me to calm down, when clearly they have no logical argument against what I said about pregnancy being added to this game.
Calm down. If the dev wants to add pregnancy, WHICH IS NOT EVEN IN THE GAME YET, its up to his patrons (you know the people that actually contribute) to either fight for or against it. I'm sorry (not really), but I doubt he listens to you. And if you insult or antagonize another member on this thread you will be thread-banned.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a path where you fvck all the girls and not having other characters (eric) fvck them? Im an avarice lantern member so i want all the girls to myself ;)
There are at least 2, where you have to make a choice, well 2.5...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...otherwise they are all independent so far, as someone else mentioned.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Charlie2282

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, I come back to this thread after one day, and everyone's having a pissing contest about pregnancy fetish? Honestly folks, does it matter? If DC adds it, that's fine, as it could open a new aspect of the game. If he doesn't, that's fine too, as preg fetishists can play Haramase Simulator to get their fix. Besides, I doubt they'll hard-wire it into the game, so it'll be a choice.

Reactions: fried and TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I come back to this thread after one day, and everyone's having a pissing contest about pregnancy fetish? Honestly folks, does it matter? If DC adds it, that's fine, as it could open a new aspect of the game. If he doesn't, that's fine too, as preg fetishists can play Haramase Simulator to get their fix. Besides, I doubt they'll hard-wire it into the game, so it'll be a choice.
That was already said,but you know how it is...

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
>get aunt pregant
>18 years ago
>fuck your daugther
>fuck the daugther of your sister (that he had with you)
>get everyone pregnant
>every womam in town have your daugther
>fuck all your daugthers

ideia for summerdad saga, the continuation
I did that in the sims 4, till every women in the game was my daughter and i couldn't sleep with anyone it was a sad day

4.20 star(s) 347 Votes