rpgcerbere

Apr 28, 2017
So, 0.17 will be about Diane. Does that mean : pregnancy stuff, Diane moving in MC's house... ? Won't DC have any trouble with Patreon regarding incest (there must be some people out there wishing for a threesome with the aunt and the mom) ?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
He's still gotta develop fucking for the pizza guys wife, all the shop people at the mall, the tattoo girl, the yoga chick, group sex in the family, the crying girl in the bathroom, several other people at the school, the lifeguard, the chick that insults your athletic ability, AND then there's the story to complete, as well as finishing up some things on the map that don't even exist yet.

Not to be too picky (or may be she looked less interesting to some) but lol you forgot the fisher man's wife

Reactions: TheDevian

ovan26

May 27, 2017
One of the devs gave a time estimation on the last page.
estimation time??? really thats new i thought he never gave release date
"I can say for sure that this won't come this weekend. maybe next weekend at the earliest, but I wouldn't bet anything on it" - just like my prediction another week for 99% then another week for QA

Reactions: parachina

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, 0.17 will be about Diane. Does that mean : pregnancy stuff, Diane moving in MC's house... ? Won't DC have any trouble with Patreon regarding incest (there must be some people out there wishing for a threesome with the aunt and the mom) ?
Aunt? mom? incest???:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:What are you talking about? o_O
Diane is Debbie's friend ;), and MC is just a young freeloader living under the same roof as Debbie ;);).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Didn't DC say that she will not be a romance option? I could have swore I've read that somewhere.
I think I remember reading that somewhere, but we can always hope. He does take votes for a lot of the directions the game takes, so anything is possible. XD

obibobi

May 10, 2017
If I where to make a very basic but in my opinion an important addition, a scene that hints at supernatural elements within the game would be a good addition to the intro. It means the more fantastical elements like Aqua the mermaid won't look as if they come out of the blue or clash with the rest of the story if the town is suppose to have an underlying supernatural element.

rpgcerbere

Apr 28, 2017
If I where to make a very basic but in my opinion an important addition, a scene that hints at supernatural elements within the game would be a good addition to the intro. It means the more fantastical elements like Aqua the mermaid won't look as if they come out of the blue or clash with the rest of the story if the town is suppose to have an underlying supernatural element.
Well... I thought that the "underground cult" would be a "Bible Black"-like cult.
That would make two supernatural elements :biggrin:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that most likely the principal is the head of that order and she has kind of an egyptian queen/slave relationship fetish I don't think it's something supernatural there...
as of now Aqua was added on demand from what I can recollect...which actually fucked up the realistic story as you put it...
Somewehere I read about a poll for a female Alien...but I thought it was fake news to fuck with us.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
considering you can only see the incest content using the patch?i think not,the texts were already changed anyways,so until DC find another plataform where he can obtain funds for his project it will stay incest free for a while....i admit,i still prefer the incest version,but i can wait till he end the game to restore that(to be honest i'm still waiting for Judith content)

darkreturn

Nov 22, 2017
Any chance for any more spoilers? I was really looking forward to a weekend release especially with how stressed ive been at work and looking forward to this

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Any chance for any more spoilers? I was really looking forward to a weekend release especially with how stressed ive been at work and looking forward to this
didnt know anything about spoilers,but you can only try to find another stress relieving activity for now,since that even IF the next patch goes out next week(by some weird and miraculous turn of events)there will still be the classic bug fixing for some days,soooo,you can pull a chair and play the waiting game.....well,at least i will have some more time to fix my pc in time to the launch....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i'm actually cool about the release of the new version,since it took waaaaaaaay less time to reach the conclusion of this update(and they said it would be an update even bigger than the 0.15 in content),it can be any of these days,maybe next week,maybe the week after,at least it didnt took 5 months like the last one.....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes