ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Not trying to be rude, but how come the entries on the game's wiki read as if they were written by Chinese children?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Gotta ask this. Which past animations have already been given the Roxxy rework by Cookie?
I'd guess none except the new ones in the Roxxy update? I think DC said that AEhentai will continue to work for them after this update is finished so there's a chance that Diane's old animations will get a rework next update, Jenny's in 0.18 and so on.

We're in the home stretch boys! Here's some more spoilers from a recent stream, so open at your own discretion.
But you left out the best spoiler of them all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I'd guess none except the new ones in the Roxxy update? I think DC said that AEhentai will continue to work for them after this update is finished so there's a chance that Diane's old animations will get a rework next update, Jenny's in 0.18 and so on.
I could have sworn I saw in this thread someone mentioning the washing machine animation. Thanks for the info anyway

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I could have sworn I saw in this thread someone mentioning the washing machine animation. Thanks for the info anyway
I think he improved the washing mashine animation for the last mum update which means it's pretty likely that he'll continue to improve them further down the road as well. But I'll be happy if I'm wrong and we'll get new mom animations.

Reactions: Schnepfer

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
AEhentai is part of the dev team?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes