mattius77

May 16, 2017
To put the AAA thing into more perspective:

At his monthly high point, DC is making something like $150k a year right now off of Patreon. The final tab for the most expensive title I've worked on was north of $45,000,000, which is on the low end for AAA dev. Shit, I've worked on projects that were abandoned after a near 8-figure investment had already been sunk on development. And those numbers don't include marketing and promotions and such.

In other words, for the AAA thing to ring with a shred of validity, it will take around 25 years at present rate.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
To put the AAA thing into more perspective:

At his monthly high point, DC is making something like $150k a year right now off of Patreon. The final tab for the most expensive title I've worked on was north of $45,000,000, which is on the low end for AAA dev. Shit, I've worked on projects that were abandoned after a near 8-figure investment had already been sunk on development. And those numbers don't include marketing and promotions and such.

In other words, for the AAA thing to ring with a shred of validity, it will take around 25 years at present rate.
Just adding onto this with a real life example, Mass Effect Andromeda (the shitty sequel to Mass Effect) cost C$100 million ($76,048,500.00 USD)

Now I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but DC's change doesn't come close to this AAA nonsense that people keep thinking up.

Source:

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????

Older updates were MUCH SMALLER, dude!!!!!!
First ones were really tiiiiiiiiiiiiny.
And animations were much rougher.

Secondly, 0.14.5 came out in December. 0.15 in April: it took 4 months.

Thirdly, 0.16 update will be bigger than 0.15. Period.

Whenever a new update is approaching, some people are getting more and more nervous.

Please, stop whining. Just wait.
True, animations were rougher, but the time needed to complete was smaller, most of the work was just new locations with characters that are not interactable\fuckable yet and they probably won't be until years away from now.
Updates were better because they concentrated on the update content\character that resulted in much faster output, as i've said before while the animations were not so "fancy" they weren't so bad for initial implementation, instead of concentrating on making some new map areas that majority of which are empty and\or "Alpha content in progress" pop up.
We don't know how big 0.16 will be compared to 0.15, it's only based on DC's words on it, and we all know games now adays are overhyped for interest, you can't say "it will be Period", i respect your enthusiasm but not everyone shares it, it's your opinion, not a fact.
Also take note of what "bigger" update will be, what exactly it means? more sex? more empty locations? more characters that we won't be able to get better until their own update?
I liked first mom's and sister's updates when DC used to be concentrating on the characters sex scenes instead of animations, when they were revisited (mom story) the animations improved the sex scenes a lot.
For example, mom's initial sex scenes were the laundry room sex, shower sex, sex on her bed day and sex on her bed at night, sister's initial were sex on her bed, sex in the shower and cam stream sex.
Eric's mom has only two (which are variants of the same one), same thing about Jun that has only one (not counting the costume swap)
Mia's mother sex scenes are two, same thing about Mia.
What about the teachers? The final sex scenes (i'm only counting those) are one per teacher, while they are animated, one as final "reward" is not enough, at least 3-4 per teacher would have been enough.
How to do it without hampering the update? make the animations rougher and polish them in a later update, everyone's happy.
So no, older updates were not tiny, they concentrated more on the important matter (the character subject of the update)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not worried that they're making too much, but I am worried that Patreon is being forced to crack down on all adult content now by the payment processors. It's not just incest and the like, now they're just flat out getting rid of the adult stuff.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
True, animations were rougher, but the time needed to complete was smaller, most of the work was just new locations with characters that are not interactable\fuckable yet and they probably won't be until years away from now.
Updates were better because they concentrated on the update content\character that resulted in much faster output, as i've said before while the animations were not so "fancy" they weren't so bad for initial implementation, instead of concentrating on making some new map areas that majority of which are empty and\or "Alpha content in progress" pop up.
We don't know how big 0.16 will be compared to 0.15, it's only based on DC's words on it, and we all know games now adays are overhyped for interest, you can't say "it will be Period", i respect your enthusiasm but not everyone shares it, it's your opinion, not a fact.
Also take note of what "bigger" update will be, what exactly it means? more sex? more empty locations? more characters that we won't be able to get better until their own update?
I liked first mom's and sister's updates when DC used to be concentrating on the characters sex scenes instead of animations, when they were revisited (mom story) the animations improved the sex scenes a lot.
For example, mom's initial sex scenes were the laundry room sex, shower sex, sex on her bed day and sex on her bed at night, sister's initial were sex on her bed, sex in the shower and cam stream sex.
Eric's mom has only two (which are variants of the same one), same thing about Jun that has only one (not counting the costume swap)
Mia's mother sex scenes are two, same thing about Mia.
What about the teachers? The final sex scenes (i'm only counting those) are one per teacher, while they are animated, one as final "reward" is not enough, at least 3-4 per teacher would have been enough.
How to do it without hampering the update? make the animations rougher and polish them in a later update, everyone's happy.
So no, older updates were not tiny, they concentrated more on the important matter (the character subject of the update)
DC works his ass off for a game thats free, he is one of the most transparant devs out there with streams, regularly updates and a progress bar. It also doesnt seem he is milking on Patreon or delaying on purpose. But people will always find a way to be dissatisfied...
You know a game isnt just making the exciting part and be done with it right? He has to make every single pose, background, h-scene etc. himself and also has to set up for different updates. People also tend to forget there is a main story too where he is working on in the background (and maybe even a suprise update). Also the animations are waaaay more fluid, in the beginning they were what? 2 frames? Now some of them have 25 fucking frames. You think he could use his time better than putting it in animations? Thats your opinion. I also was sad to see less h-scenes to be honest but im sure he will polish the scenes and story line with more scenes for every character. And even if he didnt its free for everyone so we aint got shit to say.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well again they have added more task to this update and is now at 120.

Progress for v0.16 - Total Tasks: 120 Completed: 83.33% InProgress: 7.50% Remaining: 9.17%

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Now kids this isn't how you play nice in the sandbox

Keep your little personal jabs and off topic arguments in PMs

Any further attempts to derail this train will result in thread bans.

Thanks and happy gaming!​

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm going all milf man, I like the mother and diane the most, and Eriks mom is hot too. Of course all the young meat is noice too. Still have to see what Maria from the pizza place can give us. PS roz is a no go for me.
oh yeah i like erics mom as well and the MC Milfs is pretty good as well :D still erics mom and aunt are the best imo reason being fitness babe and a milking babe :D

Justi

Jun 2, 2018
Fun game, good plots, good graphics. Only irritation is the issue that some of the plot lines seem to get reset from time to time and have to go back to a previous save game to get back to normal. For example, status with "Deb" keeps getting reset from time to time. Very frustrating.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes