j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
She is in the same position as Roxxy in a previously image posted here, It looks like it's going to be the same position for all three.
I think DC mentioned a game at the beach at some point so those may be the images of that game's final scene?

Reactions: TheDevian

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn i wanna play this new update so much!
I just can not understand why it's so dmn slow, this new update. Yet if I remember correctly, they should have more manpower. Since they have achieved all the goals.
I think it's been more than two months now. Or i am wrong?
At this rate we will see the next update in October, seen the middle summer holidays. If not in November.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I just can not understand why it's so dmn slow, this new update. Yet if I remember correctly, they should have more manpower. Since they have achieved all the goals.
At this rate we will see the next update in October, seen the middle summer holidays. If not in November.
You're not, DC said it's been more than two months.
Though at the rate things are going, I'd estimate at about 2-3 weeks.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
They said right from the beginning of this update cycle that it would be very close to the same amount of time to release as the previous one, which was about three months. It looks like they are going to be right.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
They said right from the beginning of this update cycle that it would be very close to the same amount of time to release as the previous one, which was about three months. It looks like they are going to be right.
Yeah but i think that is really strange.
At the start ot the game, DC give us the same content update much fast and the team was much smaller!
Now that they earn huge ammunt of money, and they have an huge team... the update is much longer? It seems to me a contradiction. At the start every update was like one per month. But every day the money raise and every time thay add a new memeber, the time to every update become more longer? From a month, pass to a month and a half. Now two month... I understand the past update 4 teacher. But now... i think the girls are less the the teacher.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I guess it's just cause the updates are bigger than usual.
The teachers update involved making nude art for basically all the class, on top of scenes for 4 teachers, while this Roxxy update appears to have scenes for her, her mom, and her two friends.
Hopefully, the Aunt and Sis updates after this won't introduce a bunch of new characters and locations.

Reactions: 420blazeit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
At the start ot the game, DC give us the same content update much fast and the team was much smaller!
Now that they earn huge ammunt of money, and they have an huge team... the update is much longer? It seems to me a contradiction. At the start every update was like one per month. But every day the money raise and every time thay add a new memeber, the time to every update become more longer? From a month, pass to a month and a half. Now two month... I understand the past update 4 teacher. But now... i think the girls are less the the teacher.
Yes but it was smaller content and less animations or less quality animations with less story to go with it, now we get much bigger story content and way better animations.

Also all art is hand created by DC alone but now he may have found someone to do the back ground art and let DC do the NPC's art so it may start coming faster updates again.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why are they assholes now?

But as to the AAA game thing lets take a look.

According to google

"60 or 70 million dollars is not uncommon. That means your concept needs to sell 2.5M units to pay for development, much less make a profit. The figure that is generally given by game developers for the average cost of development of a AAA game is $50 to $60 million"

DC is currently making 30k a month. Over two years that works out to $720,000.00. Now I'm sure DC hasn't always been making 30k to that number is likely a lot less. Lets be super generous and assume 500k. Patrion takes what 5%? So right away it's down to 450k.

450k on the high end vs 60 million? Dosn't seem anywhere near or did I miss something Botoxman?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I understand the past update 4 teacher. But now... i think the girls are less the the teacher.
Well, DC said the update will be at least as big as the teacher's update and will contain more sex scenes. Of course we'll have to see in detail how much we'll get but until now more time needed always meant more content.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????

Older updates were MUCH SMALLER, dude!!!!!!
First ones were really tiiiiiiiiiiiiny.
And animations were much rougher.

Secondly, 0.14.5 came out in December. 0.15 in April: it took 4 months.

Thirdly, 0.16 update will be bigger than 0.15. Period.

Whenever a new update is approaching, some people are getting more and more nervous.

Please, stop whining. Just wait.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes