AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I have a problem with photocopying the French Dictionary. Whenever I am asking the help from June, she says to come by tomorrow.. How can I pass this?
You need to build up your strength in the gym a bit. When you try to hit the machine you should see [STR] before the text. That means that your strength attribute is too low.

Allshaldie

May 21, 2018
Having problems getting into sisters computer always says wrong password BIG MONSTER tried dozens of times says wrong password found a form talking about android phone and Samsung keyboard problems downloaded Google keyboard still same thing any suggestions I've finished all the quests except sister on side note sagas website says you can do it all with cassie now but all I can get her to do is bj cof of cot

Steve86

May 3, 2017
Having problems getting into sisters computer always says wrong password BIG MONSTER tried dozens of times says wrong password found a form talking about android phone and Samsung keyboard problems downloaded Google keyboard still same thing any suggestions I've finished all the quests except sister on side note sagas website says you can do it all with cassie now but all I can get her to do is bj cof of cot
It's Bad Monster...

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
Do you have to fuck everyone to progress the story or is there a way to go through with just pursuing the ones you want?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you have to fuck everyone to progress the story or is there a way to go through with just pursuing the ones you want?
As said by others, in general you can just progress with the characters you want to have fun with right from the start and won't have to touch any other character, except ultra basic content like working for Diane, talking to Erik/Kevin to unlock the training and - only temporary - progressing into Jenny's story for panties. The only exception so far is Aqua (she's somewhat of a bonus anyway) who requires a bit more investment in some other stories before you can start her story.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
b0ss, i have a question. Does incest exist in the main game or only in the mod? Im considering to download this game.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes