ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
You don't ,you lose them every damn time the game gets updated.
I think the "feature" to make your saves carry over on a new version is at the state of SoonTM

Apr 14, 2018
You don't ,you lose them every damn time the game gets updated.
I think the "feature" to make your saves carry over on a new version is at the state of SoonTM
Table salt or common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent. The open ocean has about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of solids per litre, a sallinity of 3.5%.

Salt is essential for life in general, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation.

Spicy.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm new here, I had the old version of the game, how do you update the game without losing all your save files??Please help
If your version is older than 14.5/14.0 you're better off replaying anyway, since the mom story got remade so thoroughly, and the teacher stories have redone a lot too.

Reactions: TheDevian

SnuggleNFap

Jun 26, 2017
The last time I played this it was pretty fun, though that was a couple months ago. Can't wait for more updates so it has a lot more content for the next time I play it!

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Good night all. In Cookie Jar someone can tell me which character is between aqua girl and judith? I've unlocked all but this, any help?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so when do we get to do some stuff with coach bridget?
Major updates will have to wait until people vote for her which certainly won't happen this year but there's a chance to get small bits of content in other updates.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
This game is one of the best game I ever played. so can u guys suggest me some game like this?
What is it that you like about it, exactly?

In terms of polish and presentation, there really aren't any games out there that top this, in my honest opinion.

In terms of gameplay, A Town Uncovered and (the very minimal so far) Taffy Tales comes to mind. Milf Villa is a 3D-render-based game that is quite similar in some aspects as well, although it is apparently almost unplayable after the new update.

In terms of kink, Urban Demons also feature a young dude seducing and fucking a lot of women across an entire town, but it's done in an RPG-maker engine.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So that a yes or no dev you got to speak to here man and yes i am werid a nuff to say put xome futa in here with a bigger dick then the main guy and one trap that is all i want right guys
I didn't understand anything. How about using some punctuation marks?

Reactions: Rando Civ

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why is this update taking so long, he used to push out full updates once a month. I understand why the last one took as long as it did (Re-writing story, engine update, and such), but whats the reason for this one taking 2 months at the least? Hopefully their will be at least twice the amount of scenes.

Reactions: Mastershake

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why is this update taking so long, he used to push out full updates once a month. I understand why the last one took as long as it did (Re-writing story, engine update, and such), but whats the reason for this one taking 2 months at the least? Hopefully their will be at least twice the amount of scenes.
Well, they did get a lot bigger, even compared to those before which lasted 50 to 60 days (Erik, Mia, Mom). 0.15 basically needed 4 months to be released and could have been split into 4 normal updates rather easy while each of them would have been considered a full update for most games.

As for the future, according to what DC said on stream 0.16 will include 9 scenes and will be as big as the teacher's update. Thus progress is really good for now.

Last but not least it makes sense to make bigger updates as long as savegames aren't compatible. There'd be a lot more complaints if people have to start all over agian every month and small updates ruin the experience anyway (in my opinion). At least I really enjoyed playing several hours last update instead of just the usual 15 to 20 minutes many other devs deliver per update.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017

have anyone seen this? saw it in a forum, cg for the upcoming game, anyone got more?
wow fantastic, this image has a crazy erotic charge (I hope also in the part with Crystal the level is this), I can not wait anymore, I unlike you I have not played the update 0.15 because I want to play the update of teachers along with Roxy's (so to play more than 10/15 minutes)

anyway guys the next time you put the images under spoiler, already the scenes are usually not so many if we see them even before there is no more taste in playing it (for example this picture if we saw it during the game the first time would have had a greater effect)

(sorry my english )

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes