f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Why risk losing his Patreon account (even if the risk is low) if someone else is just going to do it for him, in a couple hours? He's just wasting his time otherwise.
Currently yes. The problem is in the future. We are currently one major version in with a community patch. That version should have been straightforward, simply copying back text. Look what happened, it broke the game. Guess what is going to happen once they implement the Savegame feature?. The code restructuring will make it even harder with each version. And that doesn't include that he cant continue the main story as intended. So either there will be no new family story for years to come. Or he already decided that this is the new mainstory, and didn't want to break it to the people yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i use the Ikaruga Mod but now my Bisette quest is stuck because Roxxy is always in the shower everyday again
HELP
If there are two roxxy friends waiting out of the shower, you must first increase the stat by doing the rap battle in the park in the evening. Win 5 or 6 or 7 I don't remember, you can talk with her friends and unlock roxxy

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So, for all those still having trouble... Made it all the way to the end of available content without a single cheat code. Never even unlocked the console.
Sort of the same story here. I encountered one bug that caused a fail (three different events triggered at the same time, two of which canceled each other out and froze progress), so I just reloaded the save and ignored one of the three events and there you go. Go through to an unlocked Cookie Jar with no other issues. I'm reading all these gripes and complaints about the glitchy nature of this build of the game, and that just was not my experience with it at all.

Reactions: thwartme

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
i take it you can't do anything with the gym coach to change your grade yet because clicking on her either on the field or in her office does nothing to progress her story and she is the only teacher i need to complete the report card i got A+ for all the other teachers but still stuck at E- for the gym coach

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I just hope that they have time to squeeze in a little time with the Librarian, in the back room, into the next update (or any update, really).

I mean...come on.
Hot chick. Empty Library. Back room (with web cam!!).
Seems like a perfect set up to me!

She actually looks like a render of my best friend's wife, right down to the funky glasses. So I'm a little conflicted here.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
how to change time of day without saveeditoronline ? when i use console to set "_tod = 1" it chage "store._tod", but doesn t change _tod and doesn t change time....

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how to change time of day without saveeditoronline ? when i use console to set "_tod = 1" it chage "store._tod", but doesn t change _tod and doesn t change time....
There is a _ before the tod, means you won't be able to change it that way.
The thing you search is: gTimer.tick(1)

Reactions: yorishi

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have this cheat: renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
i'd love someone to tell me how to use it
That command (you must have the console turned on) jumps at the end of the Karaoke session, in the sense that it shows you that scene. The game would remain as before, with your karaoke mission however not done ... sorry
EDIT
However I played the 15.3 with the cheat of the game (the original ones on the home screen) + the Ikagura mod and I assure you that arrived at that point there is always the voice "SKIP" :cool:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So....no bugfix for the towel. Looks like gonna stop with the game for a while. 4 times I've tried from scratch only to get some different bug like hour in that would make me to restart the game.
Same for me, going to stop playing this entirely for probably about a month then come back to it. Just wasting time on it going backwards...

Sometimes you just have to learn when to walk away from things for a bit. Theres plenty of other things I can do elsewhere :)

Reactions: Brololol

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I can't save the game :mad:
It does, It does. If Im right, I bet its taking a while to save and comes up not responding, but it does save...just wait a few more seconds....

If its not that, then your going to have to be more specific with your problem if your asking for help, instead of just having a micro rant on this thread.... lol :)

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes