Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
i think there is a mistake with android platform... i can't do work for Diane even though i already have a shovel...

Last edited:

Bez3rker

Oct 12, 2017
How in the world do you beat this stupid karaoke mini game seriously this is just annoying it says press when notes pass the line and its still a fail is this even possible or have the devs purposely made it to fail

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Even so, on my current play-through I was banging teachers WELL before finishing up that shitty convoluted bable-fish (look it up, you kids get off my lawn) quest.
I loved the Hitchhiker's Guide text adventure back in the day. I actually got the babel fish without hints when I was in the sixth grade. I didn't finish the whole game without hints, though.

Reactions: Darkaura

World

Jun 30, 2017
How in the world do you beat this stupid karaoke mini game seriously this is just annoying it says press when notes pass the line and its still a fail is this even possible or have the devs purposely made it to fail
I think you're supposed to hit them when they're on top of the line, it is tedious nonetheless

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can anyone give me a save file?

Game bugged half way through and I really don't want to do the whole thing again

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Same questtion, some previous pages show that some ppl still got bug within 15.3, but DC already working on 16 so this 15.3 will be the stable version?
6 months waiting for this and what you get ? Bugged versions , with patches which are more bugged than the original one , very little content if you think about it (okay there is more "gameplay"/"grinding" but seriously are we here for that ? ) ..... All in all , very disappointed . DC was the dev whom introduced me to this adult game world ... Kinda sad .

Now let's wait another year (if we are lucky ) to see the next version ....
Sorry for the rant . Hope no ones feelings are hurt !!

Reactions: Paprika

World

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone give me a save file?

Game bugged half way through and I really don't want to do the whole thing again
The first is my save file that I made before the choice between Mia and her mother (Erik's mother route), the second one is before the choice between Erik's mother and Juno but its way before the first save file

EDIT: sorry I screwed up, the first one is a little before the choice, but you'll get there in no time

Reactions: testor and wewlad

Cro

May 10, 2017
Aren't you guys tired of asking the SAME F....G QUESTIONS over and over again and not even bother checking 1-2-3 pages before ?

Where the hell should the graveyard be ? Maybe next to the Mall ?
Kevin is in the Gym in the morning, it was said 10000 times here.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Has this guy ever played anything by Bethesda I mean come on skyrim, fallout.
What exactly is your question? I'm pretty sure that modding on to something shouldn't be so hard since Ren'Py is a simpler engine, but there's still snafus that can occur since AAA games require so much more to be done to them...

Nov 18, 2017
Aren't you guys tired of asking the SAME F....G QUESTIONS over and over again and not even bother checking 1-2-3 pages before ?

Where the hell should the graveyard be ? Maybe next to the Mall ?
Kevin is in the Gym in the morning, it was said 10000 times here.

sorry in my case Kevin is not in gym yet & where can i find the 3 magazine 1st i took from kevin 2nd from teacher 3rd cant find its not in library

Reactions: Batubatu

nylus

Jun 13, 2017
Yes, they removed it because of Patreon rules. Other games removed theirs but add a sneaky patch to put it back in. Cookie removed it entirely: my guess is that when you're making that much in pledges, you don't want to take any chances. In the past couple of weeks his patronage zoomed past 30K. He probably doesn't want to put that at risk.
Yeah but he's planning on releasing the "uncensored" version once it's done. Let the cynicism on when and if begin.

GreenCookie123

Nov 30, 2017
Is it just me or does the game get stuck at one night where the player says, "There is still something i can do" ? I think it's after the event with mom and massage lotion.

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah but he's planning on releasing the "uncensored" version once it's done. Let the cynicism on when and if begin.
Yeah I don't get it why he refuses to add an incest patch himself via lewdpatcher or sth. like that. Almost every other dev does it und no one got traced back by patreon as far as we are aware... and who wants to wait aprox. 2-4 years for the "main storyline" to return (if ever)?!
guess it just doesn't bother him since hes making 33k/month.

Right now SS's story feels just off and it not nearly as interesting as it used to be, besides all the bugs in the latest versions. (teacher update in general was ok'ish but thats it imo)

Reactions: Brololol
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes