Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
OK, I realize Patreon and their pearl-clutching policy changes are responsible for the needed re-write and DC&Co. were under a lot of pressure to get the new version out after the hype _ I get it. But now we have the third start in three days and still cant use save games _ Thats not Patreon and this shit is getting old fast.

A Friendly Note to Dev's; Better to wait a bit and get it right then rush the release and piss away audience Good-will.

And they didn't rush this release. You just got 100 new pages in 3 days full of problems as people released their load on this 4 month blueball special.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Made a little script to unlock everything in the cookie jar gallery. Place it inside the SummerTimeSaga\game folder and start the game. Should work on future versions.
@Muff Diver Not sure if you're still the one editing the front page but this might be worth putting in the front page if it does indeed work for future versions. Might be a good enough substitute for save files for people who are just after the scenes.

M

monkeybird69

does anyone know what the chest combo is? its not in the cheats thing.

M

monkeybird69

OK, I realize Patreon and their pearl-clutching policy changes are responsible for the needed re-write and DC&Co. were under a lot of pressure to get the new version out after the hype _ I get it. But now we have the third start in three days and still cant use save games _ Thats not Patreon and this shit is getting old fast.

A Friendly Note to Dev's; Better to wait a bit and get it right than rush the release and piss away audience Good-will.
Easy to say when you have no fan base to appease... When Patreon took down my game I lost all supporters.

Reactions: Reese286
D

Deleted member 59977

Made a little script to unlock everything in the cookie jar gallery. Place it inside the SummerTimeSaga\game folder and start the game. Should work on future versions.
Thanks for this! It would be great if a mod put it on the front page for visibility.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Okita's keycode popping up immediately after loading the save and her state machine being reset BACK to the start, but you can't progress it since the key code is already in your inventory. The last time I looked at the RenPy they didn't have a single linear stack of flags for each person, instead of juggling multiple in separate variable names. Having a single stack would make their logic checking much easier, and less likely to encounter these same issues over and over.
I wonder if this is one of the things that DC screwed up when he originally made the game that will be fixed in the code rebuild for 0.16. Given that most other Renpy games seem to not have this issue, it seems it should be fixable.

Jan 14, 2018
Bugfixes that fix old bugs, but create more bugs :FeelsGoodMan:
Everybody knows that each time you fix a bug, the total number of bugs will increase. This is basically the programming process:

1. Make working software
2. Introduce new feature and thus some type of bug
3. Fix bugs, thereby creating new bugs
4. Continue until all original software has been replaced with bugs
5. Congratulations! You now have the digital equivalent of

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Why do you guys play this game?
Maybe i'm spoiled with CGI of late and how good the models look, i just cannot see how this type of art style will grab me or will it?
Seems people love this game will it be worth my time playing?
What im saying is some Anime's / manga can be very erotic so is this the same?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
This is answered MANY times in this thread, did you try searching?
Yes. I did the land where he had the magazines and I took it. I'm going to see the music teacher in the cafeteria of the teacher and she tells me a thing I put it this way or look for it. and for the 3rd at the cafeteria with the guy.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
OK, I'm stuck because of a nasty bug in 0.15.2.

Just caught the seatrout. Got back home, gave it to Mom/Debbie. Dinner scene broken: dialogue between Mom and Aunt, but when I enter dining room the table is not ready, map grayed out, can't go out, can't do anything but sleep with Mom. Next morning: map still grayed out and stuck in the house forever. DAMNIT.

I restarted 0.15 5 times because of bugs. I don't want to restart 0.15.3 from scratch. I've really had enough, seriously.

BTW, I found some problems with the cookie jar, too. I don't know why, but the Principal-Annie portrait scene is still locked. Same with the cam scene in Jenny's room. Has anyone had problems with the cookie jar?

Once again: I've had enough. :mad:

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes