ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
I played some of 15.1 and now i downloaded 15.20 and the saves not working ..... anyone the same problem ?
yes same problem
some save files works, some save files not works.
but if the save file is working right now, there will be a bug.
so i think if you start 0.15.2 verstion, new game is better.

Reactions: SheroSafwat

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
well i somehopw broke the dinner event, turned the fish in during morning, and after diane comes round the game changes to night with 0 energy, cant sleep, wait or travel any clue?

IceXman

Feb 28, 2018
Well...i finished the game (without any bug,stuck...yes, i'am a lucky one). Maybe because i deleted the previous saves folder from AppData.
So,i had the clean version 0.15 - no incest - and wasn't a problem for me...as DC announced, it was only a matter of dialogue. if you played this game before...you should know which one is mom,sister,aunt :D
Also,We have some bonuses included in this update...Roxxy,Jenny,Eve's Sister, Mia, Judith and more new scenes
Unfortunately, I have some dissapointments:
! Spoiler alert !
1. i really hoped that Jenny (sister) will have an anal scene in bed (it was a gif in fan art section very good..i thought it was official)
2. the science and french teacher..i would have liked to keep their stockings during sex scene
3. just 1 of 4 teachers has a blowjob scene..
4. the art teacher has a very "poor" sex scene...
5. the beach house should have been remained closed after this update...a lot of time spent there just for walking around

In conclusion, this update is good, great content, with a lot of teasing, both for the teachers and for future updates (Roxxy, Eve, Judith, Athtletic coach and of course Annie and The Principal)

And yes, my hand needed some rest after a long Sunday, that's why i am posting now :D :))))

'till next update, folks! See ya!

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
..does this game bug free cuz i DL the 0.15.0 and 1 day after they release 0.15.1 after an hour they release 0.15.2 or does the patch cuz an error to the game???

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes