Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Knew I wasn't crazy.
Post deletion/Thread nuking all nice and dandy (who doesn't enjoy a nice fire to burn things with), but heck, atleast drop a warning before wiping pages after pages of posts. (we went from 611 to 609) Since I actually got nothing better to do than to watch this and some other threads (sad me), this really seems a bit overkill if you were to ask me, though to be fair, no one did.
I guess people at this point are just straight up frustrated. I get both sides, mods trying to keep this post clean, and people just wanting to talk or to vent their frustration. To be fair, I'm running out of topics to discuss about, which is kinda annoying considering that this is the point of this thread, but can you really blame people for that? The update is about to be released soon(TM) and with 4 months in the making, it's obvious that some will run out of topics to discuss regarding the game, so they broaden their aspects and talk about things sorrounding the topic. And with how much hype has been built up, it's obvious that things are gonna get heated

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
There is no change log for ver.0.15.0. From patreon site, I assume that now we have scenes with the teachers implemented?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Oh mirrors....sweet sweet mirrors! how do we have this before the blog though?

you know what,I don't care, THANKS for this!

Reactions: Eoin

Coyoty

Apr 15, 2018
There is no change log for ver.0.15.0. From patreon site, I assume that now we have scenes with the teachers implemented?
Summertime Saga v0.15

New Locations :
- School : Right hallway, Assembly hall, Bridget's office, Students lockers
- Map : Beach house
- Forest : Waterfall, Cave
- Frontyards : Church, Library, Gym

- Main Menu & UI:
- Cookie Jar feature : allows players to unlock, collect and replay all hscenes
- Menu time spent in-game counter
- Menu and in-game VFX improvements (clouds)
- Removed Goal Tracker temporarily

- New Characters :
- French teacher
- Music teacher
- Science teacher
- Art teacher
- Students (Eve, Erik, Kevin, Roxxy, Judith, Annie, Dexter, Chad, Mia) buttons accross the school

- New Minigames :
- A guitar hero-like minigame
- Quizzes for French, Art and Science.

- New sex scenes:
- 3 animated for Dewitt
- 1 animated and 4 lewd for Okita
- 1 animated and 1 lewd for Bissette
- 1 animated and 2 lewd for Ross
- Annie, Roxxy, Eve, and Judith have gotten some love.

- New Dialogues:
- School intro
- Randomized PA announcements
- Some characters have had their dialogues modified due to Patreon guidelines patch (boo!)

- Rework of the codebase:
- New Location system, that will be implemented in the near future.
- New method for doing minigames, and old minigames being redone with this method (it will fix the timer bars being faster/slower depending on device specs)
- New Items management solution, in order to fix save file compatibility issues.
- Some old characters have been moved to the new FSM (Functional State Machine) flow, begone, deprecated Events system !
- General cleanup of the codebase, removing old unused variables, and working towards a more object-oriented codebase.
- Reworking the overall structure of the codebase, to allow more efficient work, and less merge conflicts.
- Ability to add descriptions to your saved games

- Bug fixes:
- Fixed Judith texting you constantly.
- Fix minigame timer bars behaving inconsistently across different devices.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes