• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
What counts as the main story?Mom,sis and aunt?
Technically, the main story is about Dad's death, saving money for college, and prom date.

Mom, sis, and aunt are secondary stories but they could be directly involved with the main plot.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
I remember talk of a patch to revert mom, aunt and sis back into the game. Anyone know anything about how long that would take to come out after the release and who's behind it?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
underground cult or the main story probably will win the next poll. not that much build up for the other stories
That could change if there are some minor scenes involving other characters in 0.15.

The reason myself and I assume others are looking forward to Roxxy's update is due to build up moments like the shower.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to Roxxy. She is pretty hot, but she is also a total bitch. I'd be just as content to let her rot in the trailer park growing old and bitter with time. Though I'm mildly interested in her mother, almost out of morbid curiosity, lol. It will be nice to put Dexter in his place though, if anything that would be my primary motivation for nailing Roxxy, just to rub it in his face. :evilsmile:

Eve is probably the character I'm most interested in atm, but it seems that is an interest that will go unfulfilled for quite a while longer. It would also be fun to see how things turn out with Pussywillow is she turns out to be a shape-shifting monster girl. I'd also like to see more action at the pool. More Judith would be nice too; starting to feel bad for her, with all that time she's been spending in that stall, lol.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Guys btw, one question, becuase i proably missed something-the mom, sis and aunt scenes will be locked, or they will be just renamed to stepmom/stepsister/stepaunt etc?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys btw, one question, becuase i proably missed something-the mom, sis and aunt scenes will be locked, or they will be just renamed to stepmom/stepsister/stepaunt etc?
Neither, since stepcest is seen as incest by patreon as well. If my memory serves me right DC decided to change the school into a college and everybody will be renting their rooms. The scenes will of course stay as they are.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Neither, since stepcest is seen as incest by patreon as well. If my memory serves me right DC decided to change the school into a college and everybody will be renting their rooms. The scenes will of course stay as they are.
you sure about stepcest? Twist is also stepcest but i havent seen that game go under hatereon investigation, or that happened already?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
you sure about stepcest? Twist is also stepcest but i havent seen that game go under hatereon investigation, or that happened already?
Yes, DC said it himself and the TOS mention it, too, I think. In the end there are a lot of games left that objectively violate patreons TOS but are still online unchanged. SS and some others that were checked happened to be big enough to actually be investigated. It may happen to some other games in the future, who knows.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
lol new update is, they are still missing some ART ASSETS(hahahahaahaha)

this is too funny, literally after 6 days of sitting on 1%, they realise there is art missing, my ass lol
well whatever :shrug:

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
lol new update is, they are still missing some ART ASSETS(hahahahaahaha)

this is too funny, literally after 6 days of sitting on 1%, they realise there is art missing, my ass lol
well whatever :shrug:
he got like 90 middle finger emotes on discord, that never happened before
people are getting mad

well i guess we'll see if this update was worth 100k dollars sometime next week hopefully

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
They ran into more problems with the update.
Missing assets is the biggest problem if they need to be made or remade.

DarkCookie-Today at 12:09 PM

@everyone Was going to stream but I have to help the devs with some missing assets and errors. I'll try and stream tomorrow instead. Sorry guys - trying to push the update out! ^-^

Reactions: Caligula

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
I dont know if this was e
he got like 90 middle finger emotes on discord, that never happened before
people are getting mad

well i guess we'll see if this update was worth 100k dollars sometime next week hopefully
isnt that emote a thumbs up? i thought it was but it works either way lol

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes