Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
DC is one guy AND DC has a team of coders/other guys who do tasks that he isn't able to do. It's not some sort of side project anymore. He's making 25k dollars for month out of it. One hell of a side project. Just the make points clear, since too often people come here and start shouting non-sense.
I agree with that, but how much of that money is DC getting, when you take into account all the other people working on the SS team?

You could also add the fact that SS hasn't seen an update since Dec 23 (or thereabout) so people may be curious as to why, ( I don't now why more people just don't pop onto the SS website from time to time) and because Patreon has put everything behind paywalls the only way to gain access to anything is to donate at least a dollar per month.

DC said he wants to have the original vision, inluding all the stuff now getting banned, but staying on that site isn't going to get him anywhere, and of course its tough to go anywhere when you have little to no alternatives when it comes to funding. I would seriously consider using the SS website itself and setting up some type of donation account,
he could hire on some to develop the site to be used in that manner. But then you have a the legal mumbo jumbo you have to deal with.

Reactions: Saber1995

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn man, I haven't been around for 20 pages and it's back to this shit again? Use the REPORT feature when people start shooting off insults, for fuck's sake. And stop feeding the drama! They don't give a shit about your opinions, evidently!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah we don't need to keep fighting about how creators should handle themselves on Patreon. There's a thread for that the general section. We need to get back to the topic which is a game called "Summertime Saga".
Leave the patreon discussion out of this thread. This is the warning to stay on topic and discuss patreon in the general thread.
Next time I see people derailing over patreon, I'll go on another purge. Or another mod will.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Those assholes need to practice yoga or some shit, i just go with the flow and in the blink of and eye i'll be boning Judith...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC finished Missy, Becca and parts of the beach yesterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm already waiting for 0.16 even though 0.15 isn't out yet.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Did the % just went down?
As show by the others, the number of total tasks in each section and the number them that have been completed are more informative than the over all percentage. because the number of total tasks in each section can change.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
0.15 will probably have buyable cars, pretty much sure i saw a house near the beach in stream with "for sale" sign on it too. Hyped here.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
0.15 will probably have buyable cars.
Most likely we will see them in the main storyline update. You saw them in a few streams he was making after finishing 0.15 art and before starting 0.16 art.
The same goes for Principal's home interiors and pizza parlour's interiors. Pizza's belongs to main storyline; Principal's belongs to the Cult update.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
0.15 will probably have buyable cars, pretty much sure i saw a house near the beach in stream with "for sale" sign on it too. Hyped here.
It's stuff not going to be implemented until a loooong way.
Much like the Eric poker with other characters other than Eric and his mom (Annie, Rhonda, Eve), already drawn in Dec 2016 but yet not implemented.

HimeN

Apr 5, 2018
The big house is actually gonna be in 0.15 if I am not mistaken, iirc Dogeek said so.
As for the rest, it all depends on what update the fans vote for. ^_^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Remember with v.15 the game will only be about 20% done and we have a long way to go and cars are not really needed for now.
v.16 will be Roxy and Dex so we may be able to get her and sucker punch Dex to next week, I hope.

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
I wish they introduce more SLG stuff like a more interactive procedurally generated voyeur scene spying on your neighbors using the telescopes.

or sex scenes and encounters where you can affect character "horny-ness" via effective employment of seduction and foreplay.

or at least something that will make the game more sandboxy and will keep you engage and interested even after you unlock most of the major scenes.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
I wish they introduce more SLG stuff like a more interactive procedurally generated voyeur scene spying on your neighbors using the telescopes.

or sex scenes and encounters where you can affect character "horny-ness" via effective employment of seduction and foreplay.

or at least something that will make the game more sandboxy and will keep you engage and interested even after you unlock most of the major scenes.
i totally agree
i love the concept of the telescope, the whole webcam thing, the "thinking of someone to fap to" while you are in the bed and of course the poker

i hope all of those features will be fleshed out eventually
btw what are you going to buy a car and a house for? any ideas?

Reactions: loouiz
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes