Jyo

May 29, 2017
Can't seem to get the webcam to work. It's connected but when ever I wake up and it says to check the webcam, it tells me that there's nothing displaying.
I had the same thing happen while playing version 14.5. I did notice that every time you get that message, the sister is in the shower. So maybe the trigger isn't picking up the correct event.

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Second one was when you get to the point they will fix the car, if it's night time, it bugs out, it expects you to come home in the afternoon the latest. You can't go to sleep if it's night time because when you try to enter your room, you end up in front of the house (loop).
Not really an issue to be fair, the game uses autosaves making it easy to rollback.
Same bug :( i dont know what to do

Cro

May 10, 2017
Just found a "fix" for the webcam. Seems like you can't open it when the game suggests, but it can be opened next (or next) day when the game doesn't say anything about it.
I managed to finished the Sister, even with this camera bug.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The changelog does not seem to imply that. And Mira? (the neighbor chick) was a huge dud, with it being all about her mom and the Nun. This does not look to warrant yet another full play-through. Very disappointed.
I was thinking that you hadn't played the Mia line yet. The amount of art added to the game in 0.14, 0.14.3, and now 0.14.5 is insane, between the H scenes and background changes/locations. It may not be worth a play through (YMMV), but you can see the time being put into the art.

What to do with the violet mushroom? What means feed the SeaSucc...? Fishing game near Aqua don't work! How can a creator taking 20.000$ monthly release a game full of bug and old save don't work?
a) It's an early release, not the "stable" one, hence all the bugs.
b) The game is no where near complete, and because they keep expanding the game with new variables that affect the beginning of the game, so save games wouldn't have the necessary info to keep playing. It's frustrating, but I think the only other way they could do it would be to do all a tiny base of all the characters at once, then have each release be a tiny amount of progression for each character., which I think would likely be worse.

Reactions: justinsane85

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
a) It's an early release, not the "stable" one, hence all the bugs.
b) The game is no where near complete, and because they keep expanding the game with new variables that affect the beginning of the game, so save games wouldn't have the necessary info to keep playing. It's frustrating, but I think the only other way they could do it would be to do all a tiny base of all the characters at once, then have each release be a tiny amount of progression for each character., which I think would likely be worse.
I do not understand the need to put theyr hands in the first parts of the game, this means forcing people to start all over again at all times. When this game will have a 3 days of real time gameplay every time to see 2 hours of new content you will have to play the old three days? This is not simply frustrating, it's crazy! From the first version I downloaded, 11.6 to today I started the game 12+ times for what? Just because they change one or two images of the mother in the shower (this is an example)? Is it worth it? I do not think this is what makes Summertime Saga a good game, why they do not focus on the new content and leave the old like it is? Also if they make a bug fix you have to start again? This is pure madness! My 2 cents opinion.

Reactions: Luxx

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Good, finally no bugs for me, got everything, i used a save from other post, and i love the new scene in aqua's cave, i think i have a new fetish now XD

here's the save for v0.14.52 with that new scene, mom path completed, sister completed, erik mom completed, and helen path.

Last edited:

Cro

May 10, 2017
For f...s sake ! Save games not working even for minor fixes? WTF.
At least they should provide a (complete) save game from the end of the last version, like other games do. Yeah, I know, the updates are in-game, not after the last version, frickin' shit.
I'm starting to hate this game....

I know QA is expensive and they prefer to let us idiots do it, but hell, no more. Same with My New Life and other games, 1st version is FULL of bugs. So I promised myself I'd wait for the final/fixed version from now on.

Reactions: PJ95X and 9thCrux

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
At least they should provide a (complete) save game from the end of the last version, like other games do. Yeah, I know, the updates are in-game, not after the last version, frickin' shit.
you could try the save i shared in the other post, maybe it helps you if you are interested :)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

I know QA is expensive and they prefer to let us idiots do it, but hell, no more. Same with My New Life and other games, 1st version is FULL of bugs. So I promised myself I'd wait for the final/fixed version from now on.
I don't understand why people complain so much about a free game when people on this forum share their save files all the time ...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes