matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So basicaly i need to start everything again from the start in 14.5 version?
That has pretty much been the games MO since day one. Its not built on the cleanest of code, so any alterations mean that using an old save will toss back variable errors left and right.

So yeah, every update we start with fresh saves. At least with this one a major plot line has been re-written so its not entirely repeated for us.

Reactions: Nazarietis

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
That has pretty much been the games MO since day one. Its not built on the cleanest of code, so any alterations mean that using an old save will toss back variable errors left and right.

So yeah, every update we start with fresh saves. At least with this one a major plot line has been re-written so its not entirely repeated for us.
Got it, thank you

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
the worst thing about this game is... the past version savegame can't be use on the next version, its unfortunate, have to restart everything, every quest, every single event, waiting and hoping its not a bug happening, but its a good game, worth playing for and worth your time :)

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone post save files from 14.5 but only 14.31 version would be completed and only new scenes would be left to complete?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, this is interesting.

I unpacked the rpa, and in the images file there is an "Extras" folder that contains 211 png and jpeg files. All have random string names, and none can actually be opened.

What on earth is in these things....

The plot thickens, the files are named as png and jpg, but the data is not. Its just generic "data". The file names are just random hex strings like "324bf65b59878c88e23594a7e0f66dd9.png" and "580557a8536292a9d61a2b401ce96efc.jpg"

They don't have image headers, data recovery just shrugs its shoulders at it, the file names don't translate to anything. They range in size from 4kb to just shy of 1mb.

This is a mystery!

Oct 13, 2017
guys my game bugs, when mom yell at phone, i need help
Known issue:

• Game block happening on day 1 if you come home in the afternoon and see mom on the phone in basement (locks you in house). Current solution is: only enter the home entrance at night until the quest where mom is on the phone is done .

A STABLE VERSION WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Ran into a bug with the shower scene in the school. I keep getting told I need to take a shower, and I can't turn in my second homework or enter the broken restroom. I took a shower, got taken to the principal, but still says I need to take a shower, which is just the two Hispanic girls saying their text over and over again.

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
Also found a bug, when mom says the breakfast is in the Dining Room, when i go in the Sister sits there but disappears and i cant do anything.

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone post save files from 14.5 but only 14.31 version would be completed and only new scenes would be left to complete?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
NEW MOM H-SCENES
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the new Mom stuff is awesome, liked the story and the animation quality is a big step up for the new scenes .. BUT.. no x-ray??? NO X-RAY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

srsly... one thing that made me try out this game in the first place were the really good x-ray shots but seeing them left out for all the new stuff makes me sad.

Reactions: YellowSquareBoi

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i have to start all over AGAIN COME ON YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME could someone plz send me or post a save file where they've got the fish an haven't chose any game changing chooses i don't wanna play another 5hours trying to get the fish again ;/

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Yep please anyone SAVE FILE for this " Really Good but.. Savefile ruining game?"

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi i'm blocked in the shower of the school i can't convince the two girls to let me do the shower...

i did something wrong .... in this situation i can't go on with all the school events...

any idea?

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
You have to wait for the night, and go to the park raise your Charisma. The value to reach is 4 I believe.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes