Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I found an error after the Aunt Diane Margarita Masturbation scene in trying to change the time of day while in her house...

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
what i did was
sec floor
storage door
the other room
back to hall
then phone
also maybe you should try to speak with the old lady first
Nope i just try it again,nothing btw im using the 0.13 save some pages someone posted do i miss something,it say ut starts with all events from the old version..

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Branches for the new stuff

1 - Sex ed with Eric's mom - MMF threesome
2 - Get Eric a girlfriend - minor peep on him and nerdy computer girl, lewd yoga with his mom
3 - Get Eric a girlfriend + steal her - she can dress up as a orc and you can get sexual

How do I get the first and the third?

lcp

May 1, 2017
Oh Boy, i'm in love with this version. So good.
Indeed. Like always a pure pleasure to playthrough again, as from the beginning there are new details added or changed slightly.. best adult game of all and best development practise!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So still too buggy or mostly playable? I don't wanna give it a try with nasty bugs left to fix. Last time it was a real turn down having to wait once more...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So, I've noticed a few bugs. Not sure if anybody brought this up but both the mom and sisters quests can bug out. Currently in my game the mom stays in her room, ready for sex. However, only in the morning and evening. I can't have sex with her in the shower or at night. The sister is stuck in her room telling me to go get panties from the mom, but that's impossible for me to do as the mom is always in the room and I can't take shit. Thus I can't advance the sisters quest past the point you get her the second dildo. The main quest is also not triggering, I should be at the point where the yakuza? busts up the car, or where they beat the mc up, but that never triggers. I haven't seen any problems with the new content with Eric and his mom though. I've gotten up to the point where you get Eric a girlfriend and his mom becomes your personal yoga milf.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes