goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
3 options, we can give erik gf (nerd girl)and fuck his mom. number 2- thresome (eric,mc and erik mom) or we can fuck "erik gf" nerd girl.
so we can give the "toilet girl" to erik in exchange for his mom? is this how it works? would be the perfect solution for me

or referes "nerd girl" to someone else?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
just finished all new scenes here and GONA SAY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BUGS NOTHING GAME IS 100% FINE bunch of *** read all the new post after release 0.13 just make me mad so many *&&¨#$@%#@565476#$ bug cant do phone call etc pls save geez

angain EPIC version 0.13 best so far
even the nerd girl is so hot
gamer like me imagining my girlfriend doing cosplays sex dammm sucks she dont like games .....

edit: also looking for next milf >roxxymom > principal > teachers :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

Ghost0fOnyx

Feb 27, 2017
Pretty good update and personally I had no problems or bugs of the sort. Kind of wish we had more scenes with that Anne girl though. PUGS!!!

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Help.
When i try milk aunt she says "You need to take care of the few things i asked you earlier, before we get started"
Its never happend befor, and i dont remember she mentioned anything. what should I do?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes