johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
i am major stuck. i have the yoga paper but mrs johnson is not in the back room at night the other lady says she is there in the daytime but she isnt there either. she isnt at home euther. also there is a bug with the sister i cant progress dex is half way i can shower with her and can cuddle at night.

Reactions: Cblow
D

diceb0x

i am major stuck. i have the yoga paper but mrs johnson is not in the back room at night the other lady says she is there in the daytime but she isnt there either. she isnt at home euther. also there is a bug with the sister i cant progress dex is half way i can shower with her and can cuddle at night.
Read the paper, go to the gym and talk to Anna at night. Do the yoga poses in the order the paper says. When you finish you can go to Eriks home and talk to his mom.

batista007

May 17, 2017
I already did I arranged the boyfriend for the eric and I already did I took her mother the night in her room, she wanted to know if and that is what she has to do or else what I have to do to trigger a new event

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
new console comands to increase stats

charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
Strength = pStats.increase("str")
intelligence = pStats.increase("int")
dexterity = pStats.increase("dex")

@TCMS could you confirm and add to op please, thank you.
Commands break shit. So I'm not going to put it in the op if it will fuck up the game

Reactions: potopka

kupic

May 5, 2017
holy shit, every second, third post is the same:

need save game, need help to cheat, my old save doesent works...

your questions are thousands of times answered. all you guys must do is to read a few sides before....

i wonder how you guys are able to get online without any help.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes