Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga v0.18.6 Español v16 ( PC / Android )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
una pregunta si no es mucho pedir, que programa usas para traducir? ahi juegos que me gustaría traducirlos yo...
a question if it is not too much to ask, what program do you use to translate? There are games that I would like to translate them...
Unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Renpy SDK

Benijaimes

Apr 12, 2019
Si, mi post era mas que todo para que tuvieras presente lo del ingles, porque celebro que hayas hecho esto y no me gustaria que te pongas mal si te banean o cagan a pedos y seria una pena para los demas hispano hablantes perder este trabajo por algo tan tonto. Y hablo por los demas, porque hace rato que no juego este juego.

Por otro lado, no te ofendas, pero si te gusta F95, podrias seguir las reglas del foro, no? No cuesta nada poner al menos una pseudo traduccion, incluso usando google translator si estas con paja XD. Pero bueno, tampoco es que pueda obligarte, nomas prevengo. Salutes!

pd/ Si luego tengo tiempo, te ofrecere mi ayuda con eso de la ortografia, nos vemos.
--

Yes, my post was more than everything for you to keep in mind the English, because I am glad you did this and I would not like you to get sick if you are banned or shit and it would be a shame for the other Spanish speakers to lose this job becasue something so silly. And I speak for others, because I have not played this game for a while.

On the other hand, do not get offended, but if you like F95, you could follow the forum rules, right? It does not cost anything to put at least one pseudo translation, even using Google translator if you are lazy XD. But hey, it's not that I can force you either, I just wanted to act preventively. Cheers!

pd/ If then I have time, I will offer my help with that of spelling, see you.
#################
hola, lo felicito por el juego y la traducción, me gusta mucho, les comento que presente un problema con el teléfono, ya tenía tiempo jugandolo y las escenas de la hermana la había desbloqueado, la mamá me faltaba una escrna igual con la tia, en el menú principal se podía ver qué me faltaban 9 personajes por desbloquear, el juego comenzó a fallar. en el logo de la compañía duraba mucho para llegar al menú principal, y al cargar la partida guardada se quedaba hay no cargaba, la música al cabo de un rato dejaba de sonar y el juego no cargaba. me vi en la obligación de desintoxicación y volver a instalar el summertime, perdí todo mi progreso . alguien no tendrá una partida guardada que me pueda regalar una copia para continuar, por que iniciar todo se oye bien, pero da como pereza volver desde cero. que juegos así de este mismo género me recomiendan no soy amante a los RPG, me descargue uno llamado "Bastard Girls" pero no me gusta mucho a comparación con el summertime. gracias si me pueden colaborar. perdones mi inglés esto lo escribo gracias al traductor.
#####################
hello, I congratulate you on the game and the translation, I like it a lot, I tell you that I have a problem with the phone, I already had time playing it and the scenes of the sister had unlocked it, the mother needed me to write the same with the aunt, in the main menu you could see what I needed 9 characters to unlock, the game started to fail. in the logo of the company it took a long time to reach the main menu, and when loading the saved game there was no charge, the music after a while stopped ringing and the game did not load. I saw myself in the obligation to detox and re-install the summertime, I lost all my progress . someone will not have a saved game that can give me a copy to continue, because everything starts to sound good, but it is too lazy to go back from scratch. that games of this same genre recommend me I'm not a lover of RPG, I downloaded one called "Bastard Girls" but I do not like much compared to the summertime. thank you if you can help me sorry my english this I write thanks to the translator

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
#################
hola, lo felicito por el juego y la traducción, me gusta mucho, les comento que presente un problema con el teléfono, ya tenía tiempo jugandolo y las escenas de la hermana la había desbloqueado, la mamá me faltaba una escrna igual con la tia, en el menú principal se podía ver qué me faltaban 9 personajes por desbloquear, el juego comenzó a fallar. en el logo de la compañía duraba mucho para llegar al menú principal, y al cargar la partida guardada se quedaba hay no cargaba, la música al cabo de un rato dejaba de sonar y el juego no cargaba. me vi en la obligación de desintoxicación y volver a instalar el summertime, perdí todo mi progreso . alguien no tendrá una partida guardada que me pueda regalar una copia para continuar, por que iniciar todo se oye bien, pero da como pereza volver desde cero. que juegos así de este mismo género me recomiendan no soy amante a los RPG, me descargue uno llamado "Bastard Girls" pero no me gusta mucho a comparación con el summertime. gracias si me pueden colaborar. perdones mi inglés esto lo escribo gracias al traductor.
#####################
hello, I congratulate you on the game and the translation, I like it a lot, I tell you that I have a problem with the phone, I already had time playing it and the scenes of the sister had unlocked it, the mother needed me to write the same with the aunt, in the main menu you could see what I needed 9 characters to unlock, the game started to fail. in the logo of the company it took a long time to reach the main menu, and when loading the saved game there was no charge, the music after a while stopped ringing and the game did not load. I saw myself in the obligation to detox and re-install the summertime, I lost all my progress . someone will not have a saved game that can give me a copy to continue, because everything starts to sound good, but it is too lazy to go back from scratch. that games of this same genre recommend me I'm not a lover of RPG, I downloaded one called "Bastard Girls" but I do not like much compared to the summertime. thank you if you can help me sorry my english this I write thanks to the translator
This is from Summertime saga page:

0.17.5 save file download:

If you don't want to replay Diane's story to access the new content, here's a save file for 0.17.5:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
#################
#####################
While i would love to take credit on this, i dont have any influence on this work, u probably want to talk with @Keitaro420 here, the one who responded u above my post. Cheers!

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Disculpa keitaro420 solo quería decir que estoy agradecido por el esfuerzo que has echo en traducir el juego Gracia. Ahora que salió la 18.0 y cuando va a salir traducida
Sorry keitaro420 just wanted to say that I am grateful for the effort you have made in translating the game Grace. Now that the 18.0 came out and when it's going to be translated
Hola, de nada amigo, probablemente para el fin de semana, sabado o domingo, tenga algo listo.
Hello, not at all friend, probably for the weekend, Saturday or Sunday, have something ready.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Gracias por este gran trabajo, es un increíble juego y que lo traduzcas es algo fantástico. En lo personal prefiero esperar con calma y ver un buen trabajo a algo apresurado, ademas tambien la persona que traduce es humano XD. muchas gracias por la traducion y por soportar a todos lo que que se desesperan, fantástico trabajo y mucha suerte.
Thanks for this great job. Personally, I prefer to wait calmly and see a good job, something like the person who translates is human XD. Thank you very much for the translation and for the best book.
De nada y gracias por el apoyo. Si comprendo que quieras jugar con los dialogos ya bien corregidos, yo lo jugue por que le entiendo al anglesh jajaja, pero hay quienes tienen ancias de jugar y al no entender nada de ingles pues la auto-traducción es una opción viable para ellos xD

You're welcome and thanks for the support. If I understand that you want to play with the dialogues already well corrected, I will play it because I understand the anglesh hahaha, but there are those who have ances to play and do not understand any English because auto-translation is a viable option for them xD

Reactions: zetodragon

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
@Keitaro420 ¿Qué opinas de añadir otro idioma a tu mod? Por ejemplo, yo hablo un idioma diferente que es el portugués brasileño y podría ayudar a traducir diálogos al portugués en la carpeta tll.

What do you think about adding another language to your mod? For example, I speak a different language that is Brazilian Portuguese and could help translate dialogs into Portuguese in the tll folder.
Si tu te encargas de la Traduccion/Correccion me parece bien. En unos dias me pongo en contacto contigo para organizarnos.
If you take care of the translation / correction, that's fine with me. In a few days I get in touch with you to organize.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Buenas. estoy dispuesto a ayudar con el Español de España. A poquitos, pero si me indicais como hacerlo puedo ayudar en este proyecto.
Good. I am willing to help with the Spanish of Spain. A few, but if you tell me how to do it, I can help with this project.
Bueno de momento me estoy organizando con la nueva actualización y los antiguos traductores, si gustas esperarme yo te hablo después que bien seria de ayuda el apoyo, gracias.
Well at the moment I'm organizing with the new update and the old translators, if you like to wait, I'll talk to you later, if it would be very helpful, thank you.

@Keitaro420 De acuerdo, podemos programar un día. Has hecho un gran trabajo, amigo.
Okay, we can schedule a day. You have done a great job, friend.
Muy bien, Gracias.
Very well thanks.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Buenísimo el trabajo de creación de este juego y luego el de traducción al español, esta de lujo.... me encanta!. Gracias!!

Great job creating this game and then translating it into Spanish, this luxury.... I love it! Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keitaro420

cyberfalcon

Jun 11, 2017
I speak spanish natively but I gonna talking in english I don't want any trouble.

Thank you so much for the translation and the mod for big text. OMG the small text was killing my eyes playing with my phone.

Reactions: Keitaro420

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I speak spanish natively but I gonna talking in english I don't want any trouble.

Thank you so much for the translation and the mod for big text. OMG the small text was killing my eyes playing with my phone.
you are welcome my friend.
hahaha, with respect to the text, I know, I was also bothered by such small texts.

Reactions: cyberfalcon

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Señores, mis respetos, en algún momento pense en traducir summer saga (de forma automatica) pero eran demasiados archivos, lo que estan logrando es muy bueno, sobre todo el hecho de que actualicen en cada version, suerte y sigan asi.

Gentlemen, my respects, at some point I thought about translating summer saga (automatically) but they were too many files, what they are achieving is very good, especially the fact that they update in each version, good luck and continue like this.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Hola Keitaro420, en el link: https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/ creamos traducciones para varios juego (algunas manuales, otras automáticas) y se creo un archivo que recopila varias de estas traducciones para encontrarlas mas fácilmente, podría incluir tu traducción a la lista y colocar un link a este hilo?, ya que es tu traducción quisiera tener tu autorización primero si estas deacuerdo.

Por otra parte, gracias por esta traducción la verdad sera muy útil(y).

Hello Keitaro420, at the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/ we created translations for several games (some manual, others automatic) and created a file that compiles several of these translations to find them more easily, I could include your translation to the list and put a link to this thread, since it is your translation I would like to have your authorization first if you agree.

On the other hand, thank you for this translation the truth will be very useful.

Translated with
Claro que puedes agregar esta traducción a tu recopilación amigo, me parece muy bien. Solo ten cuidado con frases en español sin traducción al ingles, que ya me han borrado muchas cosas por eso.
Of course you can add this translation to your compilation friend, I think very well. Just be careful with phrases in Spanish without English translation, which have already erased many things for that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote