Jul 11, 2017
- I was looking for some Roxxy action. Her Mom (in the trailer) kept saying she was either at school or the mall. So I just got in the habit of checking the mall every day to see if Roxxy was there. I figured maybe I could catch her giving some head in the bathroom or something. I found this instead. Best guess is that it's on some kind of counter. Meaning, I think the game counts how many times you go in the bathroom stall and if its the right day/time you find the Mayor there. Its a one-off, BTW. I never saw him in there again.

- Okita tells you that she needs a 'Faptic Engine'. She also tells you to talk to 'June'. June is the Gamer girl in the school's computer lab (2nd floor; next to the cafeteria). June tells you she can pull a 'Knock-off Faptic Engine' out of a game console controller. Talk to Eric. He will let you get the controller from his console at Eric's House (in Eric's room). Bring the controller to June in the computer lab. June will remove the Faptic Engine from the controller and give it to you. Take the Faptic Engine (looks like a computer chip) to Okita.
okita say drats doesn't worked.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
okita say drats doesn't worked.
Yeah, give it a few days. You will come to class and she will start talking to you about it. She will hand you a remote control, and Principal Smith will walk in and start giving Otika hell.

Then you start messing with the remote control and find out Otika is wearing the belt.....which vibrates.

Its a fun scene.

Reactions: Darkaura

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Hello,

I can't sneak in the bed ...
Thats a Glitch buddy.
When I hit stuff like that I went to my room and slept.
Then I saved the game, in the morning.
Then I exited the game.
Then I started the game and loaded my last save game.

That usually cleared out any glitches and I moved on, and tried again.

Reactions: Ryclos

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just an FYI... if you're interested in CG... I used regular old unren, and then was left with the annoying png/webp files which would only open in Chrome. So I downloaded this:

And it converted the whole batch (7668 images) into normal jpg files in about a minute. Easy peasy.

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, give it a few days. You will come to class and she will start talking to you about it. She will hand you a remote control, and Principal Smith will walk in and start giving Otika hell.

Then you start messing with the remote control and find out Otika is wearing the belt.....which vibrates.

Its a fun scene.
next how to trick annie to getting smiths hair sample?

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Chicken Broth.

You can buy it at the store in the mall.
Its a can with a chicken on the front, on the shelf, next to the cat food.

Ryclos

Mar 13, 2018
Thats a Glitch buddy.
When I hit stuff like that I went to my room and slept.
Then I saved the game, in the morning.
Then I exited the game.
Then I started the game and loaded my last save game.

That usually cleared out any glitches and I moved on, and tried again.
Thx dude :)

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
um where is the eve sex is it in this one? and anything for Judith and annie other than art/principle ?

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Why ppl still asking questions here about walktrough if they have a post dedicated to it?!?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes