Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

halluva

May 18, 2017
Can I start a game now and patch it later when 15.3 comes out, or will it fuck up existing saves?

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Use Unren, available here on the site to extract all the rpyc files from the rpa archives, then start the game once and it will decompile them all. It takes a few minutes so be patient.
Thx :)

What is the convention of name use?
+ I wonder how it was done in the previous versions, when other people talked to one of the family about one other of the family (.e.g. neighbor talks to mom about MC, talks to sis about mom ...). Did they address them as 'your son', 'your sister', 'your mother' ... If we're to help out, it would be nice if we're consistent.
Code:
| ... talks to | MC           | Mom     | Sis     | Aunt  |
| ------------ | ------------ | ------- | ----    | ----  |
| MC           | X            | mom     | sis     | aunt  |
| Mom          | player_name? | X       | Jennie? | Diane |
| Sis          | brother?     | mom     | X       | aunt  |
| Aunt         | nephew       | Debbie? | niece   | X |   |
| Others       | player_name  | Debbie  | Jennie  | Diane |

Hock

Apr 7, 2017
"I know v0.15.3 is out and I'm working on the update. Will get it posted as soon as it's done." -
Thank you very much for your work.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
First: Good work with your patch! :) You did there give yourself a big task... Thanks for all your work. (I know thats a real chunk.)

You use the Ren'py SDK to generate the translation files ... ...
Yeah. So far... i tried and tested in extend....
I talked even in short about the renpy translation system with the developer of the engine and he stated what i want to do is possible. It's fast, has some pro arguments over other ways. Ergo, i think its a good way how to do it. There are other options, like your concept, and they're for sure also good.

Now the trouble what makes my whole argument sadly pointless: StS uses all over the place show text "..." lines that the translations system not includes when generating. It needs to be show text (_("...") for this. Uncool. 48 files are affected ...

I consider it a StS game bug, except translation is at all unwanted. Someone(Cannot myself, i'm not on patreon and will surely never.) should/could possible fill a bug report at kompas. The devs should decide if they support translations or not.

Greets

Last edited:
Reactions: bas

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Any idea when the patch could be ready for 0.15.3? No pressure intended at all, just want to know whether I want to wait that long or just start playing 15.3 without for now.

Thanks!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly if DC actually 1/3rd of a fuck he could have just released his own incest patch anonymously. He clearly wanted to stop doing the incest plots.
What are you talking about ??
DC created this game one year ago by his own with all this magnificent story around incest... It is the base of his game.
Stop saying non sense conclusions like that please. Patreon already fucks enough all our incest games, give time to people like DC to adjust everything at this "new era".
And if you use judgement...what do you think it will happens if he creates an incest patch and be catch by Patreon ? Nothing is anonymous. So he risks to lose everything ? No...i dont think it is a good decision for now. Everybody knows that people outside DC will work on a patch. So anyway it will be the same thing at the end. You will have your patch. Just wait. Fap on another thing, go outside, live, and say thank you at the people who work hard for a patch.

Last edited:

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Hi bossapplesauce,

im new in this Forum, but i would like write you. A PM from a new user is spam, thats the ground i write here....

I would like to tell you THANKS! Thx for your great work. You have created the best Incest Mod (yes, a other exist...) for Summertime Saga. The STS Incest Patch is my first patch from you, but you helped me a lot.

Before i played 0.15 is STS not more the same. Without incest is that a shit game. All ideas and the idea from DarkCookie builds of a incest story. Before we played 0.15 we meet the aunt...the father and mother from this and this.....
Since the Patreon Ban we lost all this. Now its a freind...and woman from this and this. No thats makes rly not fun!
I hate this game without the incest stuff and so disassembled.

But you bossapplesauce, gives my old STS-Feeling back. I can play the game in the Origin Version, and that is very much worth for me. I hope you understand a little bit what i mean, with my broken english. Thank You! ;-)

moarshotaplz

Sep 29, 2017
Hi bossapplesauce,

im new in this Forum, but i would like write you. A PM from a new user is spam, thats the ground i write here....

I would like to tell you THANKS! Thx for your great work. You have created the best Incest Mod (yes, a other exist...) for Summertime Saga. The STS Incest Patch is my first patch from you, but you helped me a lot.

Before i played 0.15 is STS not more the same. Without incest is that a shit game. All ideas and the idea from DarkCookie builds of a incest story. Before we played 0.15 we meet the aunt...the father and mother from this and this.....
Since the Patreon Ban we lost all this. Now its a freind...and woman from this and this. No thats makes rly not fun!
I hate this game without the incest stuff and so disassembled.

But you bossapplesauce, gives my old STS-Feeling back. I can play the game in the Origin Version, and that is very much worth for me. I hope you understand a little bit what i mean, with my broken english. Thank You! ;-)
^^This.

Reactions: Tarakis