Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
I hope you understand a little bit what i mean, with my broken english.
Don't be so modest. I've seen broken english and hell man, you speak it more fluently than most americans do..

Also about the incest patch coming up, it's regarding the mom, will she call you "son", "sweetheart" or "honey"? 'Cause sometimes in the last "original true version of the game", a.k.a. ver. 14.52, she sometimes randomizes between the three I think. This censored edited version of the game just sets me (and the original story) off to no end.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Oho there's a patch in the works for this one too? You did an amazing job with Dreams of Desire, guess I'll wait for this one too before starting the new version. Many thanks for your hard work, these games just don't feel the same after all the censorship BS.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Idk if it's the mod or the game. but the game seems to get slower and slower when as I am playing it until it crashes. Skipping accelerates the crash.

Going to see the aunt, freezes conversations/laggs out.

Game laggs on saves/loads and can possibly crash during this phase.

Last edited:

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I used the 15.1 patch for 15.3 version game. Will it work? There is an opition cheat mode and normal mode in the menu, which should i use?

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Idk if it's the mod or the game. but the game seems to get slower and slower when as I am playing it until it crashes. Skipping accelerates the crash.

Going to see the aunt, freezes conversations/laggs out.

Game laggs on saves/loads and can possibly crash during this phase.
The same problem without mod. Sometimes loading take 2min. More I play - more lags in game...

Reactions: bas

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Thanks , always appreciate these mods that you do for us.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Do you have plan to add unlock gallery feature in this mod? Thanks.
I'm gonna keep this one to "restoring incest only" - BUT, there's already a mod that unlocks the gallery and much much more - .

No fucking clue if my mod breaks ikaruga's (he's actually a coder, vs my poser-ass), so please let us know if you try his mod and mine at the same time.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Aight thats a damn bet
Let me know if it works - I put Mac instructions in the OP as promised.
Instructions say:
"To install, download attached zip file, and unzip in \game folder. Note that it's not just a .rpy file - there are folders with images that you need to unzip as well. Please say "Yes" when prompted to overwrite files."

I downloaded patch. unzipped it in \game folder but no message asking to overwrite files appeared. what i did wrong?
Download the new version and post back if you have any problems, OK?

Reactions: Tarakis and tossler

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks but I don't have PC . I play the game on android
Can you please make it work on android
@booom313 - Does your 0.15.3 port include your mod compatibility? If it does, then they can use the .rpy file from the zip by itself w/o overwriting any files and get 99% of the patch.

Reactions: Tarakis