Mod Summertime Saga v0.15.3 ( Android ): APK With (Incest Mod [v0.3.2]by[bossapplesauce])

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saafi05

Jul 11, 2018
I've played it on my Huawei p8 lite
No Lag
It does take a minute to launch, and it's sometimes hard to click on the right option, but it's a good port.
I have played for 3/4 hours and it worked perfectly.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I've never had this issue before but I can't order the ornette despite typing in the name and tap enter. Nothing happens. It's weird because it worked before when I used this game on android with the mod.

garuda_72

Jul 5, 2018
I've never had this issue before but I can't order the ornette despite typing in the name and tap enter. Nothing happens. It's weird because it worked before when I used this game on android with the mod.
It should be 'orcette' not ornette.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
For some reason I can't get the patch to work on my android. Reason is the storage folder is gone. Also I don't have an sd card.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
So, I just want to make sure you are still around so I can play the next update with incest. It should be close now. @bossapplesauce @Keitaro420
You only need the patch in your phone

Patch Instructions
For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga", overwriting any previous patches

Reactions: itsyeboii

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
You only need the patch in your phone

Patch Instructions
For Android:
Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga", overwriting any previous patches
Thank you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote