Mod Summertime Saga v0.15.3 ( Android ): APK With (Incest Mod [v0.3.2]by[bossapplesauce])

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sk.vince

May 11, 2018
Sorry please advise me.

During the conversation how can I go back to previous dialogue?. I found that when I touch the screen, it is going forward only.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Two version of mod...Which is better??
This is not just this the mod - this thread is for the modded Android version of the game. The other thread is the mod for PC/Mac versions.

ThatGamerDude

May 20, 2018
First off thanks to Keitaro420 & bossapplesauce!!

In the mod thread bossapplesauce has version v0.3.3 whose change log says it fixes Aunt Diane garden issue.. Does v0.3.2 cause game crash due to that??

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks in advance my dude!
Does it cause glitches tho?
And will you keep doing this for future versions?
Cheers mate.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks in advance my dude!
Does it cause glitches tho?
And will you keep doing this for future versions?
Cheers mate.
hello itsyeboii, I have not fully tested it to say it has no glitches, but in case that has it, someone would have complained. I think that I can continue doing it in the following versions since the hard work was done by bossapplesauce when creating the mod

Reactions: itsyeboii

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
hello itsyeboii, I have not fully tested it to say it has no glitches, but in case that has it, someone would have complained. I think that I can continue doing it in the following versions since the hard work was done by bossapplesauce when creating the mod
Thanks to you both!

ggkuddi

Jan 3, 2018
Is there an updated version of the port for 0.16? Can i use my old saves? How do you import backup those if that applies. And what about mods. Thanks haha

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote