U

User_215882

Got to be careful with the money on patreon. It may say x amount of money but that might not be the real amount. I think he was already at 20k last month but the start of this month it showed like 19k.

U

User_215882

95% now

Will the aunt threesome be in the game?
No. I don't think we will see it until the Aunt update which I think would be 16.5 so we all will have to wait for probably the best h scene in the game.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
The more helpers he gets, the longer it takes.
Nope.. have you seen The game on its earlier versions?

Youg uys simply dont understand it.. The quality improovement over flow and animatiosn is tremendous.. he ahs more helpers now.. but the job is MUCH ahrder now..

Its that simple.. i cant believe you guys cant understand this.

initial animations had like 2 to 3 frames.. now we have 8 frames.. lol

U

User_215882

I mean he is making the game better with each update (my opinion feel free to disagree). So its going to take time to give players the story/gameplay they want.

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
time to write this :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: SOON :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 100.00% InProgress: 0.00% Remaining: 0.00%

any hour now

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
He really should add a skip unseen text function just to make starting over every single time a little easier. Kinda hard to fap with a hurt finger...
well this release is changing a lot of the original stuff so no reason to skip this time, also could mace a macro for clicking past scenes

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes