Huggerator

Nov 28, 2017
for Rickity *belch Rickity real, take the argument to private messages.

View attachment 46684
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are the patreon changes going to affect this game? As in will he have to take out the incest angle?
Incest will never leave this game but he did removed incest word from patreon site.

Reactions: Fed

cinnabon

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a way of removing items from my rucksack ? I missed out clicking on the item given to me by Roz and now the event in the grave yard won't activate and I can't see the item Roz gave me in my Rucksack because I have all the boxes full with other stuff
You can actually scroll through the inventory with the mouse wheel. I had the same problem at first

Reactions: punisher696

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Incest will never leave this game but he did removed incest word from patreon site.
You sure about that? What about incoming Net Neutrality Abolishment folks? Are you living under the rock? In a week it may be that there won't be SS at all because Patreon will get rekt by cable companies haha and not just patreon :) Of course it won't happen right away but eventually.

I really hope this is not gonna suck as much as it seems.

U

User_215882

You sure about that? What about incoming Net Neutrality Abolishment folks? Are you living under the rock? In a week it may be that there won't be SS at all because Patreon will get rekt by cable companies haha and not just patreon :) Of course it won't happen right away but eventually.

The game can go the same route as Man of the house. Its not hard to change a few words around to make it seem like theres no incest. But from what Ive been seeing it looks like they care more about the 3d games then the 2d. Like roundscape would have been outright banned by now.

Tydorei

Oct 3, 2016
Oh noes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh. I for one am looking forward to this. Hopefully it would lead to more... 'diverse' kinks into the game. Though of course, the main character crossdressing and having gay sex... is probably a few decades away. But I wants it! Jizzing on his own face is a move towards my dreamz!

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017

If Patreon package will cost you 5$, then DC is sure to lose atleast 5k(people donating 1$ per month right) and other people who will reconsider their new n
The game can go the same route as Man of the house. Its not hard to change a few words around to make it seem like theres no incest. But from what Ive been seeing it looks like they care more about the 3d games then the 2d. Like roundscape would have been outright banned by now.
Forrgive me dude, but are you stupid? Do you even KNOW what's Net Neutrality and its abolishment? No you don't, and apparently no one else here either. It has nothing to do with patreon policies lolll We'll see, hopefully it won't be as bad as I said.

U

User_215882

Yup no idea. Im sure net nuetrality wont ever hurt patreon. That little message on Its page was actually telling people that their privacy dont really matter and that Its gonna be sunshine and puppy dog kisses.

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
If Patreon package will cost you 5$, then DC is sure to lose atleast 5k(people donating 1$ per month right) and other people who will reconsider their new n

Forrgive me dude, but are you stupid? Do you even KNOW what's Net Neutrality and its abolishment? No you don't, and apparently no one else here either. It has nothing to do with patreon policies lolll We'll see, hopefully it won't be as bad as I said.
Is "Net Neutrality" issue just an American thing?

because if it does then i doubt it will affect me that much.

U

User_215882

For the moment its an American thing, but seeing how bad ideas spread the idea could easily be brought up elsewhere like the EU. Whether it passes is still up in the air, but I sure hope it doesnt.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
For the moment its an American thing, but seeing how bad ideas spread the idea could easily be brought up elsewhere like the EU. Whether it passes is still up in the air, but I sure hope it doesnt.
This isn't an "American" thing more so than it is a corporate thing. It's Time Warner, Verizon, and AT&T trying to merge to control the internet and have you pay for their monopoly.

Ajit Pai, the FCC commissioner that used to be a Verizon lawyer, has basically put the internet up for auction so that the ISPs can make fast lanes for the few, slow lanes for the many. He's cut subsidies to the poor, and signaled how the rich want more.

Net Neutrality is basically having internet service being used as a utility. What most companies want to do is prioritize their own shitty services while charging you for things like checking out Patreon. This also would set the internet into a Dark Age by locking up information to whatever they prioritize. Google, Facebook, and Amazon included.

Basically, once Net Neutrality goes, you have companies looking for profit to fuck you over.

Welcome to the Digital Feudal Age with your corporate overlords.

Reactions: Luxx

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
That would pretty much mean 99% of users would lower there usage by 70% or more.. then the internet would fail.. or someone will or has already "invent" a new internet..
Just my opinion though

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes