SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Can we put a DATE for the Latest version? Someone who browses daily may know which version is the latest but for the long time player it may not.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
does the key you find in the dad's secret stash in the park open up anything in this version or not yet?

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
i'm kinda disappointed with this update , only 2/3 repeating dull scene with Mrs Johnson.
I mean i can see many objects are under construction in Mrs Johnson's bedroom ,
but considering this is so call an 'erik mom's undate and i have been waiting for so dawn long
this patch is definitely not something i was hoping for.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Kinda disappointed if the grand total of new scenes are just three, and wish there was some way to get both Mrs. Johnson and June. I mean Erik's a bro and all, but eh~

Also disappointing that the first threesome in the game is M/M/F. Kinda wish it was with, like, Aunt/Mom or Mom/Sis.

Reactions: krmit

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Well ran into a glitch as I went to tell Erik about June agreeing to see him, the "save before doing potentially stupid" warning came up to save, I did save, and everytime I had a scene that was a person to talk to, the save/load screen would pop up, though I could see the text of the scene fine...Travelling was no problem either, just interactions with people.

Reactions: patriie09

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
How can you search specific thread of the key word? Any better way than manually going through each page and going Ctrl+F?
OK - just realized this isn't spelled out in any of the basic help section posts, but this is pretty basic. Try using the search function at the top/right of the page when opened on the thread you want to search. Type in console, or cheat. Select search "this thread only" rather than the other selections. Go. There it is.

I guess this should be added to the Tools and Tutorials section as a basic hint...

Ninomilk108

Jun 21, 2017
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
I will indeed say thank you that art made my day thx for showing it to me. gave me a happy moment does he have social networking like tumblr so I can follow him?

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello senpai, I want to ask something, because I got stuck ( I try to look up at event in wikia)

So I play cheat mode.

And I got stuck in this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, I already done all the event above the line, but after that, the event didnt trigger anymore. How do I trigger it? I got stuck in mom event in that point. And the event "There's Something Cumming From Mom's Room" is where the mom masturbate and we got caught peeping by sister right?
Or I messed up with quest repairing car? But I think I already done it. I go to
car dealer, ask for insurance, beg for mercy (she will sent a tow car to fix it), talk to mom that I already fix the car problem.

I got stuck there. I already bought Jug in the mart, but still when I go at night, she always said "You need to do something first" and I dont know what I need to do. because I think I already give here jug 1 time and bough the new one (already in my inventory)

I already said, I got the scene when I get caught by sister while peeping, But when I went to her room in the morning, there is no option for Mom needs you..

thats all senpai.. can you help me solve this?

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Help.
When i try milk aunt she says "You need to take care of the few things i asked you earlier, before we get started"
Its never happend befor, and i dont remember she mentioned anything. what should I do?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes