Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 30, 2017
From reading what this mod does outside of the micropenis content I kind of wish it had been split into multiple mods. I'm not into micropenis content but some of the other stuff like the voyeurism and wanting to be watched is right up my alley. Either way, if it is my type of content or not, it is a project you are obviously passionate about so congratulations.

Reactions: Ντένζι

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The last of the unexpected projects didn't launch on Friday due to lack of icons, and then more problems were discovered this week, right up to this morning, a few hours before it was demoed for the minister's office. It seems to finally be over. This afternoon, for the first time in over a month, I wasn't under the gun to get something critical completed before a deadline mere days away.

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
I hope this is the last of the craziness for you for a while and that you can relax a bit. Sounds like things have been pretty hectic for you.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It was actually pretty funny. I pointed out that there was some bad data in the dataset a few days ago and, in a conversation this morning, a manager shot down someone who suggested fixing it, saying that there was no need for perfection for a proof of concept demonstration. So, the minister's office tested it out, and the first item they clicked on was one of the ones that had bad data. They noticed, so then the rest of the day was them fixing the data and me putting it in the database so that they could report that it was fixed.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Given how little free time I had, it had seemed like I hadn't done much work on the mod since the last update, but a little bit of work each day for that long adds up! It's been an incredible amount of work to merge all of the changes into the mod, but it's almost done. Beta56 is going to be a pretty big update.

OrochiGamer

Aug 11, 2020
Overview:
This patch adds SPH and premature ejaculation content to Summertime Saga, as well as a small amount of CEI and avoidable sissification and NTR. Also fixes a number of bugs and problems with the game, and adds new scenes and functionality.​

Updated: 2023-02-22
Game/Creator: Summertime Saga
Modder: ImTransAndTiny
Mod Version: v0.20.16 Beta55
Game Version: v0.20.16
Language: English

New genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
Installation:
Changelog:
FAQ:
Tips and hints:
Image progress:
Cookie jar progress:
IMPORTANT!

I released this mod unfinished because I promised to release a beta if enough donations were made to LGBT charities. There are hundreds of images still to be modified. Don't bother reporting places where Anon still has a big dick; I have a complete list of all the work that still needs to be done. In addition to what you will find in this game, I have already partially modified many other images that were not included because they don't yet meet my standard.

Code changes may break your existing saves. When you try to load a saved game, you'll get a warning. Afterwards, the game may resume without issue, it may throw an error screen that will go away if you click "Ignore", it might start showing you something that happened earlier in the day before returning to the point where you saved, or it might be unrecoverable. You probably want to start a new game anyway. If you remove the mod or play an unpatched version of the game, you'll have the same issues if you try to load a game that you saved while playing with the SPH mod.

Charitable donations for content

I was asked if I'm going to create a Patreon account for the project. I didn't know that mods had Patreon accounts, and I don't know if it's legal or ethical to ask for money for modifying someone else's copyrighted content. Then the idea of charitable donations came to me. I really wanted to release the mod in a finished state, but I'll follow the supporter model to do some good.

I released Beta1 because I promised to release a beta if someone donated $20 to a registered charity that benefits LGBT people. To keep the donations coming, I came up with extra special content to add to the mod when certain thresholds were reached. This content is made available to everyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity as soon as it's ready, and available to everyone else when the threshold is reached.

$20 ✓️ Release Summertime Saga: SPH Mod beta
$75 ✓️ Add NTR scene (still WIP)
$100 ✓️ Add wet dream scene
$250 ✓️ Add "dry" dream scene
$500 ✓️ BBC content (still WIP)
$750 ✓️ Public release of Summertime Saga: Reversal of Fortunes fan fic (still WIP)
$1000 - Public release of Summertime Saga: After the Fall fan fic

The premise of the Reversal of Fortunes fan fic is that Anon starts out with a huge cock and sleeps with all of the women in the game, including those who don't have a route yet. Then an experiment gone wrong gives him a micropenis and he becomes a hopeless premature ejaculator. He is humiliated by all of his girlfriends, sissified, forced into chastity, and cuckolded. It's 32,000 words, presented in a screenplay format so that it's mostly dialog. Themes: SPH, PE, CEI, sissification, NTR, cuckold, femdom.

The premise of After the Fall is that Anon deals with the aftermath of his ex-girlfriends from school, has his condition discovered from some of his adult lovers, and does his best to prepare for the prom, under the spectre of Eve revealing his secret to everyone. It's 30,000 words, in the same screenplay format. Themes: SPH, PE, CEI, sissification, NTR, cuckold, femdom, chastity, orgasm denial, public humiliation.

A link to an excerpt from both stories is listed below in the Extras section.

The current total is $870. If you're American, I recommend GLAAD, the National Center for Transgender Equality, or The Trevor Project. If you're Canadian, I recommend PFLAG Canada or Egale Canada. If you're not American or Canadian, contact me about a donation to a registered LGBT charity in your country.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Last version for 0.20.15 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.14 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.13 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.12 (Win/Linux):

Extras: - Tina's sex advice - Eve explains being trans

View attachment 1673132 View attachment 1594027 View attachment 1624246 View attachment 1927086 View attachment 1927036 View attachment 1927575 View attachment 1810536 View attachment 1867414 View attachment 1927488 View attachment 1631344 View attachment 1810546 View attachment 2054484 View attachment 1813165 View attachment 1957678 View attachment 2054488 View attachment 1685400 View attachment 1927195 View attachment 2054490 View attachment 1927028 View attachment 1939044 View attachment 2046788
Where does the chastity and diaper come in?

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
I do think there is also a mention of the diaper if you are wearing one (using cheats) when you ask Nadya to bang Svetlana the...second time? I recall you adding that awhile back.

Also hi T&T, been awhile, hope you are doing well!

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Oh neat, any more content of that nature? I'm wondering just who decides to diaper Anon storywise. Guess I'll find out soon enough!

Reactions: KLUMZEE
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes