Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

grug1235

Sep 2, 2022
hey, ive been trying to get the mod to work for a while, but i just cant seem to figure it out. i download the game and the mod, then pasted the extracted folder version of the mod into the game folder of summertime. whenever i do that it gives me this error. ive also tried deleting and reinstalling multiple times. sorry if im just being stupid, im not great with computers.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
hey, ive been trying to get the mod to work for a while, but i just cant seem to figure it out. i download the game and the mod, then pasted the extracted folder version of the mod into the game folder of summertime. whenever i do that it gives me this error. ive also tried deleting and reinstalling multiple times. sorry if im just being stupid, im not great with computers.
Both images appears to be screenshots of WinRar. Are you trying to run the game executable from inside a zip file? Never try to run an executable file from inside a compressed archive. The compression is why you're getting those scrambled characters in your error message. You can only run an executable file from within a compressed archive if it's entirely self-contained. If it needs to read any other files, it will only read the random garbage that represents the compressed data. Windows may be able to treat a zip file as a regular folder, but the executable can't.

Compressed archives are for cold storage, not for reducing the disk space used by software that you intend to run. If you're out of disk space, have Windows compress the whole drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLUMZEE

ControlFreak133

Dec 24, 2022
I have a question .Why cant i choose if eve is trans or not?It automatically chooses for me that she is just a girl.I mean I don't get the option to choose?Is it a Bug ?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
ImTransAndTiny You could use the same dick image of Kim sex scene with Svetlana when she is riding Anon
I've already done the Svetlana images.

I have two big annual and two big quarterly responsibilities at work. The two quarterlies land on one of the annuals twice a year, in March and September. I knew March would be busy for that reason, but I didn't expect that two other large tasks would also show up in March. I've gotten through the annual task, the two quarterlies, and one of the surprise projects now, and I have to get the other big project done next week. I've been doing overtime every day and really needing to disconnect on weekends. This weekend is busy with guests and birthday stuff. That's why there's no Beta56 yet.

I've done a bunch of work since Beta55 and I'm really happy with it. There will be some stuff that no one will expect.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hello! Have a nice day .Is this compatible with the hairy/beautiful mark and naughty mods ?
It can't be compatible with the Naughty Tribute Mod because that mod makes code changes. It is compatible with any mod that only changes images, in that the game will run without crashing. Whenever both mods change the same image, the newer image will prevail, so I can't guarantee that this mod will be 100% compatible with any other mod.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Oh my god, folks. I just did two weeks worth of work in four days, by working 12+ hours per day, to get the last of the surprise projects done before the deadline. And I don't even know if the page will launch today because another group was unable to get the icons created in time. :FacePalm:

My month of hell is finally, theoretically, over. If there's a loving god, things should now return to normal, and I'll get enough of my life back to start working on this mod regularly again.

grug1235

Sep 2, 2022
Both images appears to be screenshots of WinRar. Are you trying to run the game executable from inside a zip file? Never try to run an executable file from inside a compressed archive. The compression is why you're getting those scrambled characters in your error message. You can only run an executable file from within a compressed archive if it's entirely self-contained. If it needs to read any other files, it will only read the random garbage that represents the compressed data. Windows may be able to treat a zip file as a regular folder, but the executable can't.

Compressed archives are for cold storage, not for reducing the disk space used by software that you intend to run. If you're out of disk space, have Windows compress the whole drive.
So i extracted the summertime game and the mod from the winrar compression and made them into normal folders, then i placed the mod into the game folder, and im still getting the same error when i try to run the application? could you explain it simpler terms, i apologize for not understanding.

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
So i extracted the summertime game and the mod from the winrar compression and made them into normal folders, then i placed the mod into the game folder, and im still getting the same error when i try to run the application? could you explain it simpler terms, i apologize for not understanding.
You actually want to put the folders that are inside that SPH mod folder, into the games folder. So, it'll be a folder labeled "scripts", a folder labeled "images", a folder labeled "audio", and I can't remember offhand if anything else was in there, but all of that.

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

grug1235

Sep 2, 2022
You actually want to put the folders that are inside that SPH mod folder, into the games folder. So, it'll be a folder labeled "scripts", a folder labeled "images", a folder labeled "audio", and I can't remember offhand if anything else was in there, but all of that.
Thank you so much bro, that was the issue. I got it working, excited to try it.

Reactions: James Rabbit
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes