Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
hi,sorry to bother,i get a bug,i cant choose eve to be a trans when i talk to eve on roof,but if i switch to the normal game,then i get the option to choose,can u help me?
I think switch to normal game to play this scene help me solve the problem.
That's an unintended consequence of a change I made in Beta52, and the weird way that the game is coded.

Eve has a variable called "biggus_dickus" which determines whether or not she is trans. In the normal game, this variable is initially set so that she's trans.

In the tent on the roof, Eve asks, "Could you see yourself being with another guy?" If you reply "No way", she gets set to cisgender. If you reply "Maybe", it doesn't set her to trans because that's the way she's already set.

Then, when Eve is about to get naked and asks, "You ready?", this bit of code appears:

Code:
    if M_eve.get('biggus_dickus') and not _in_replay:
        show screen popup_trap with dissolve
That checks that Eve is currently set to trans, and that you're not replaying the scene from the Cookie Jar. The point of the first check is that you won't get the pop-up that asks what you want to see in Eve's panties if you said "No way" previously. The second part is to prevent you from being asked again if you're in the Cookie Jar, since you were already asked when you clicked on the scene.

I changed the initial value for biggus_dickus to make Eve default to cisgender in Beta52 because Eve's gender determines whether or not she can appear in the dick contest "dry dream" that Anon has when he goes 7 days without having an orgasm. The default value of trans caused trans Eve to show up in the dream before the game asks you if you want her to be cis or trans.

Now that she defaults to cisgender, answering "Maybe" keeps her cisgender instead of keeping her trans. Then the game doesn't ask what you want to see in her panties because it thinks you replied "No way" to her question.

I've added a line of code to set Eve to trans if you say "Maybe" to solve this problem. It will be in Beta54, which will be out soon. I've been distracted by real life stuff, but now I have another reason to get back to it.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta54 inbound.

Quick question. When Anon has a wet dream about Debbie, she leans in to kiss him, he cums, and then the screen scrolls down far enough to see her pussy, but not his cock. screenshot0001.png

I've redrawn the image to shrink Anon's cock and add jizz, and rewritten the code to scroll down farther so that we can see his cock and cumshot. I've made two variants of the image. Which is hotter: if we can see Debbie's pussy (by having it on top of Anon's cock), or if her pussy is still behind his cock, so that he came just from her leaning in for the kiss, without any physical contact?

Option1:
screenshot0008.png

Option 2:
screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So... In the sissy path... Does the MC grow tits? I mean, if they get sissified, might as well...

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
eve will also have option of ntr equal to roxxy?
You want Eve to cheat on you? She doesn't seem the type. Jenny is selfish. Roxxy got shortchanged two boyfriends in a row. She's also the most popular girl in school and would feel like she doesn't need to settle or deny herself. Eve is self-conscious and feels unattractive because of her scar/penis. She doesn't seem like she would feel entitled to cheat. If things are going well with Anon, she probably wouldn't risk a good relationship to be with someone who might not be as good for her. I suppose anyone can be tempted, but I don't feel like she would be looking for another man while she's with Anon. Maybe another woman if she's bi.

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
You want Eve to cheat on you? She doesn't seem the type. Jenny is selfish. Roxxy got shortchanged two boyfriends in a row. She's also the most popular girl in school and would feel like she doesn't need to settle or deny herself. Eve is self-conscious and feels unattractive because of her scar/penis. She doesn't seem like she would feel entitled to cheat. If things are going well with Anon, she probably wouldn't risk a good relationship to be with someone who might not be as good for her. I suppose anyone can be tempted, but I don't feel like she would be looking for another man while she's with Anon. Maybe another woman if she's bi.
I thought it would be possible because of her speech in the last post-relationship interactions, misinterpretation on my part.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes