Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
There's a big block of code that differs between the game's code and the mod's code in that file, only one line of which is needed by the mod. I wouldn't have made the other changes intentionally, so I don't know if it was an accident, or if there was a significant code change in the main game between versions that I didn't notice. That's a pretty bad bug, so I'll push Beta51 to fix it.
:ROFLMAO: I've been waiting for a specific update and got excited at the first three and a half words. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 17, 2023
I should have started a playthrough from the beginning a long time ago! I'm finding all kinds of bugs.

I had the wrong kind of check when Anon catches people in sexual situations through his telescope, and it was allowing him to masturbate before he had acquired the ability to masturbate. That's been fixed.

I forgot that Eve's default gender is trans. That was allowing Anon to have trans Eve appear in his dry dream before he knew she was trans. I've fixed it so that she's cisgender by default.

Anon is able to skinny dip with Cassie for a second time as soon as he's unbanned from the pool. It doesn't make sense for him to expect to have sex with her in the pool, or for Cassie to say that she's seen his penis, at this point in the story. I've made it so that Anon can't skinny dip with Cassie again until after the medic room scene.

Apparently I never did add the buttons to increase and decrease the Sex stat. Those have been added to the Cheat Menu.

I've also made it so that you can set Jenny's dominance in the Cheat Menu as well. There are some scenes that are better when the value is positive, even if you're into Anon being a sub. For instance, if Anon is dominant (value is positive), Jenny lets him see her breasts for free and only has to pay to touch them. If Jenny is dominant (value is negative), Anon has to pay just to see them, and only gets to touch them for a second. This way, you can make Anon dominant to play out scenes like that, and set him back to submissive for scenes where you want harder SPH.

Other embarrassing bug fixes coming soon in Beta52.

Also, 19 new images.

Last edited:

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
Don't feel obligated to work on any of this but I just got an idea from your change log regarding the pool I wanted to write down. What if there was a chance whenever anon goes back to participate in the swimming daytime activity for him to lose his swim trunks. He could do a few laps and (intentionally or accidentally) kick them off.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

Burhh

Nov 10, 2021
Thank you for all your hard work, you are such a great writer i was wondering whenever you complete this mod or are content with it. If you could start a sph mod for games like corruption of champions 2 or trials of tainted space, or apply to the team to write sph content for them. your story/writing skills are amazing and it could bring so much more potential to that fetish part of the game.

Jan 17, 2023
Thank you for all your hard work, you are such a great writer i was wondering whenever you complete this mod or are content with it. If you could start a sph mod for games like corruption of champions 2 or trials of tainted space, or apply to the team to write sph content for them. your story/writing skills are amazing and it could bring so much more potential to that fetish part of the game.
I had been unaware of either of these games. I've now played CoC II and looked at the screenshots for TiTS. They both remind me of Lilith's Throne: RPGs with completely customizable MCs, anthropomorphic and demonic characters, turn-based combat, and the ability to carry out highly specific sex acts with most of the NPCs.

I certainly like games where it's possible to customize the protagonist's penis to something other than the biologically impossible standard size, and I like that the other characters react to penis size. There already is some SPH in Lilith's Throne and CoC II (and possibly TiTS), so the request is to increase the quantity or quality of the SPH content.

None of these games are Ren'Py, so I don't even know how to modify them at the moment. I'm also not tempted to attempt to modify RPGs due to the enormous amount of content in them. I underestimated how much work Summertime Saga would be. If I ever try something like this again, it will be on a much smaller game. Finally, while I'm not turned off by the anthropomorphic characters, I'm much more interested in games where all of the characters are human. It's easier to relate to the characters and scenarios in Summertime Saga. We all went to high school and had sexy classmates and teachers, and were attracted to older adults as we discovered our sexuality. I like a healthy dose of reality in my fantasy.

DerpMcsterp

Oct 2, 2018
Appreciate you taking the time to putting a fresh new spin on a favourite. Looking forward to trying out this mod

Dante00

Jun 3, 2017
The problem with Debbie is that most (all?) of her scenes are old, so they don't use image layering. Scenes that use image layering generally have a key image that needs to be changed: a base image of Anon's dick. After fixing that image, I have to fill in the gaps in the images of the woman that had previously been covered by a much larger dick.

For scenes that don't use image layering, each image needs to be redrawn for both Anon and the girl. There are less images, but it's more work per image.
Ah I see!! Does that mean that she'll be on the back burner for a while?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Ah I see!! Does that mean that she'll be on the back burner for a while?
Not the back burner, per se. I have a list of cookie jar scenes, and I've marked 23 of them as having content that will be easy to change, only one of which is a Debbie scene. I prefer to work on those scenes first, but it's impossible to predict what I'll be inspired to work on on any given day.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

SliceorDice

Mar 26, 2021
Hey sorry about this i know someone had a similar issue recently but i had an issue that occurred when triggering the scene when diane gets scared by the mouse which after the scene started there was a bug which had this markdown
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_diane_bedroom_closeup.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_diane_bedroom_closeup.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 85, in script call
�e�u�k�����������t4����a�a�:�JG#L:�����5���OFb}����(v<��݌��u�.A����M�]�WH,n\��
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 76, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 220, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 220, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/garden/garden.rpyc", line 132, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/kitchen/dialogues.rpyc", line 51, in script
�E��w
Maybe the issue is with how I installed the script files but I have also noticed similar errors for the judith bathroom scene aswell as the Debbie wet dream. I attempted reinstalling including even a redownload of mod aswell as core files with just the save files kept over and had the same issue. Greatly appreciate your work and just want to get back to appreciating a great mod and game!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hey sorry about this i know someone had a similar issue recently but i had an issue that occurred when triggering the scene when diane gets scared by the mouse which after the scene started there was a bug which had this markdown
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_diane_bedroom_closeup.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_diane_bedroom_closeup.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 85, in script call
�e�u�k�����������t4����a�a�:�JG#L:�����5���OFb}����(v<��݌��u�.A����M�]�WH,n\��
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 76, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/garden/garden.rpyc", line 132, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/kitchen/dialogues.rpyc", line 51, in script
�E��w
Maybe the issue is with how I installed the script files but I have also noticed similar errors for the judith bathroom scene aswell as the Debbie wet dream. I attempted reinstalling including even a redownload of mod aswell as core files with just the save files kept over and had the same issue. Greatly appreciate your work and just want to get back to appreciating a great mod and game!
I copied the wrong folder into the zip file. I've updated the Beta53 downloads and will rush Beta54. Re-download Beta53 to fix the problem in the meantime.

Reactions: BigLoada

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
The glory hole scene with Cassie seems to switch between small and big dick for me. Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:

aluacena

Mar 18, 2020
I wanted to ask about downloading to not compressed version of the game and where would that be possible

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I wanted to ask about downloading to not compressed version of the game and where would that be possible
Someone reported that the mod doesn't work with the compressed version of the game. I haven't had the time or interest to figure out why and come up with a solution. You'll have to use the normal version of the game.

May 14, 2020
hi,sorry to bother,i get a bug,i cant choose eve to be a trans when i talk to eve on roof,but if i switch to the normal game,then i get the option to choose,can u help me?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes