Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
*rolls eyes*
i mean you wrote FULL SAVE which indicates EVERYTHING is done not just up untill the most recent content. not quite sure why the dev doesn't include some saves that have gotten everything from previous pathes done if he's gonna break every version..

edit:i know im complaining about a free game and im retarded for doing so but still!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
annoyingly enough the new content is spread out from right in the beginning to late game, he added alot of roxxie conversations so if you use a save thats somewhere in the middle which is where you gotta be to have advanced the other paths then you will have missed part of the reworked story of roxxie.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
100% Clear with Kevin/June, Mrs. Johnson solo, Nun with Helen, and Mia with MC. Paste this in AFTER you load the game with the persistent file ONLY in the save folder.(edited)

Reactions: zgpsjnaq

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Ok this file is ALMOST 100% of all OLD content done, except for choosing a path for Eric/Mrs. Johnson, only the beginning of the French quest chain since that's tied in to Roxxy, and I can't complete Mia since there's a bug, but it doesn't appear to be game breaking. Stats all 100%. NON CHEAT GAME. 1 new scene is already done since it was unavoidable, but it is just setting up the new content. 1-6-LT1.save

roxxy complete saves.zip

theNoobster

Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys! It seems my game is buggy. I tried it a few times by following the walkthrough but the henchmen doesn't show up a second time. Anyone has a save file for me just after the 2nd mafia cutscene? Its like the 13th step or something.

From the walktrough:
>Shower - Complete quest
>Peek on Debbie in shower - may need to wait a few days until she is in there
>Outside - Mafia cutscene 2

Thanks in advance!

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone got save after getting roxy pompoms and the hwk I an unable to do it since I got this weird hwk glitch where I can get her hwk if cause she wants pom poms and I can’t go get pom poms cause tells me to give her the hwk so anyone

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
could i get help.. i only used console for str only [i'm not good with timed events].. don't know if it is a bug or i just suck at it, but i only got 10 targets once and i'm stuck in a loop.. it's shooting targets for roxxy's cheerleeding uniform..

if it is not a bug could someone get me pass it?

thank you!!!!!!!!!

don't bother, i watched Summertime Saga Video Walkthrough

it's not a bug, i just suck at the mini-games, i could only get 10 i saw him get 16...

so i'm just going to start over with cheats..........

Dewnis

Nov 29, 2017
Would love a save where only everything needed to max the stats has been made and nothing else.

Gimmli76

Jan 22, 2018
Good morning

i have any question of the save files wer must i put it in i have copy it in the gane save order but when i start the game i can not find it for loadding in the menu what make i wrong ?

thanks for your help

p.s sry for my bad english :)

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
100% Clear with Kevin/June, Mrs. Johnson solo, Nun with Helen, and Mia with MC. Paste this in AFTER you load the game with the persistent file ONLY in the save folder.(edited)
i can't grab mom'ass and use her underwear to masturbate.