Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have a save file with all achievements complete?
There are few hidden content achievements and i still can't complete it all.

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
This is the latest 16.1 save finished with cokkie jar all unlocked and cheat.
Lot of time to finish this but well it's done.

-extract content of save in game in: %summertime saga install_dir%\game\saves
-extract content of save in renpy in: %appdata%\Renpy\Summertimesaga
%appdata% is Roaming just write it in WINDOWS+R

-If it doesn't work the first time repeat the manipulation and make sur persistent file is 932 Ko

-The save with it is just finished with mia and erik mom's

-Enjoye this save

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
This is the latest 16.1 save finished with cokkie jar all unlocked and cheat.
Lot of time to finish this but well it's done.
I copied both sets of files into the folders but the cookie jar didnt get updated. The game file works though, I can load the game through it.

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
I copied both sets of files into the folders but the cookie jar didnt get updated. The game file works though, I can load the game through it.
Try to extract persistent file and look how many ko it's make just make sure the persistent file is the same

-Normaly it's 932 Ko the two persistent

I already have a bug like this and i needed to extract twice time, i think you need to do the same things.

Tested save on a friends computer and it worked, make sure to delete your persistent file and extract my persistent

Reactions: haiba886

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Try to extract persistent file and look how many ko it's make just make sure the persistent file is the same

-Normaly it's 932 Ko the two persistent

I already have a bug like this and i needed to extract twice time, i think you need to do the same things.

Tested save on a friends computer and it worked, make sure to delete your persistent file and extract my persistent
I deleted the persistent files and tossed the new ones in this time and it seemed to work. Thanks. Not sure why I had to delete first though.