Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Anyone can give me full save with persistent file for v 0.17?and full unlock cookies jar.

TheFlash99

Jul 10, 2018
Also the developer can work on back compatibility but it depends on a certain story which the paterons have to vote to whether go forward with...which they hadn't.

Zaitsev

Feb 25, 2018
The summertime sage (or similar) is the missing part tho. I see around 11~12 folder for other games but no sight of STS
have you played it a bit ?, if its a fresh install then you need to make a new save file, just play new game and after the intro just save, so that the game could make the folder

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
hiya!, anyone has a save just about when Trump scene in the toilet? I cannot get it working in V17.1
thanks in advance.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
heres a full save, just finished it. should not be missing a thing.
Thank you, but I was wondering if it's a bug or part of the game design that the cookie jar no longer shows all the scenes instantly. Instead only it filled up partially by trying each one out from your save.
Do you know anything about it?

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you, but I was wondering if it's a bug or part of the game design that the cookie jar no longer shows all the scenes instantly. Instead only it filled up partially by trying each one out from your save.
Do you know anything about it?
I think the game will only show the scenes you have played, it won't show the ones you haven't got to. Anyways heres my persistant file.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: Buddha_Ohio