Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Instead of instantly posting in a thread, it's always best to look at older messages or use the saerch option in the top right corner of the site and select the "This thread" tab from the pop down menu
latest one is of 17.0 and isn't working.
+1 for requesting full 17.1 save

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
It's post #196
That one worked, he even gave the file later on to make the cookie jar filled.
I play on 1.17.1, should work if not, than its probably that you have the older version 1.17.
I tried your save on the latest 1.17.1 version i downloaded yesterday (save is from dec. 03, 22:24, character name is Anon) and i get the message saying it is from an older version of the game and it won't load properly. i've place both the save and persistent files in both game/save and appdata/...
am i doing something wrong?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I tried your save on the latest 1.17.1 version i downloaded yesterday (save is from dec. 03, 22:24, character name is Anon) and i get the message saying it is from an older version of the game and it won't load properly. i've place both the save and persistent files in both game/save and appdata/...
I couldn't tell you, I downloaded the latest version of saga and got that same file from #196 and it worked for me

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Did not work for me either.
So be sure to put the save file in
C:\Users\ pc username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga AND the save section of the game folder

Lastly, the save file has a bunch of numbers before the 1-1 or whatever, delete those. Make it look like the save file names like the original ones in the folder like 3-4 or 1-1 etc. Rename it so it's properly named and paste in both save folders

Reactions: ipfakealias

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
Hey, I haven't played since 14.5
And I was wondering if someone has saves from the end of that content that are compatible with 17.1. I can only pay in memes.

Ero Rambos

Dec 4, 2018
I am using this persistent file and save file. This persistent file has all cookie jar unlocked.
So be sure to put the files in
C:\Users\{pc username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga and in game/save directory.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Did not work for me either.
guys, those saves don't work if you have the original vision (incest) patch. only work with the normal version.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
I am using this persistent file and save file. This persistent file has all cookie jar unlocked.
So be sure to put the files in
C:\Users\{pc username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga and in game/save directory.
this works, thanks!
kinda disappointed from the lack of new sex scenes on this version though

guys, those saves don't work if you have the original vision (incest) patch. only work with the normal version.
sort of implied by saying that i used the new 1.17.1 version (still didn't work even without incest patch) but thanks (y)

Reactions: Logan3000x

Saan01

May 31, 2018
hy guys , i need some help . when ever i tried to open task list from phone , it shows error . please help

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Looking for a .17.1 version of the game itsself .17.5 broke my saves and I just want to finish what is available

Reactions: bjornt2