Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Do I really have to quote my post just above yours?
I have told people in previous posts that its severely outdated and sent them to your mod page and they still post stuff here complaining about the game breaking cause of it :rolleyes: the op posted back in 2021 that they will update when the Tech update is released (whenever that may be) but not sure if that's still gonna happen or not but Maim Lain was last online in October of 2021 so this thread should really probably be deleted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
welcome back, Lain. There are lots of great modders here, I am glad one of the top ones is back in action. (y)

btw, is this mod compatible with other mods, like Naughty Tribute?
The short answer: no. Long answer: no.

All sarcasm aside they alter the same code but do different things. They are incompatible and would likely break both mods horribly, so I wouldn't even attempt it if I were you.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
welcome back, Lain. There are lots of great modders here, I am glad one of the top ones is back in action. (y)

btw, is this mod compatible with other mods, like Naughty Tribute?
I think it's very likely they're compatible actually. The only things my mod overwrites is:
screen main_menu() and screen ui()

So I think you can try it and I bet they'd work together without any issues.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
hmmm I restarted the game and at some point this mod Debbie walkthrough reverts back to Step 1 and stops there. I would understood if it was finished but I know that's not the case.

idiottrap

Feb 29, 2020
hii big fan of your mods <333 i was wondering if it was possible to make the choice with eric change.. for example. give him a video game instead of having to choose either the mom or june ._. .. i was always upset that you have to give up one of them ;-;

Reactions: HoboCop86

Frowny13

Jul 17, 2020
I'm having a problem with Step 12 of Mia's guide. The instructions say "Talk to Grace -> "Tattoo" ($200)" but that option never appears for some reason. I tried everything I could think of but nothing works.

EDIT: Turns out you have to go to Mia's house first and show her your tattoo drawing if you choose the wrong thing to draw first. May want to clarify that in the mod.

Reactions: Maid Lain

DKBOY2

May 27, 2022
i missing a few wlakthrough from people. So is Judith not in the mod. is that right? Or do i miss something

MrSolid

Aug 9, 2023
These are some that are posted that I think give a good idea of what his mod does. The after has the pink boxes showing the changes.

Cum pouring out of pussy to emphasize the amount MC cums.

View attachment 317508

Broken condom when fucking Ivy in Pink.

View attachment 317509

Reimplementation of cowgirl scene with Diane.

View attachment 317510

Fixing bugs from unmodded game, like putting Roxxy in bikini again.

View attachment 317512
How do you get the broken condom with invy? is that part of the game or mod?
i played the scenes in the vanilla game and didnt get broken condom scene :/

Can you point me in the right direction please

Reactions: genghiskhan123

MrSolid

Aug 9, 2023
Neither. It's a completely new character I've made that will be added to the game with a story and sex scenes. There will also be optional pregnancy for the character since that seems to be SS's main fetish, and you'll actually be able to have sex with the new character while they're pregnant (unlike Jenny, Diane, and Daisy where you can't >_>).
what happened with this

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do you get the broken condom with invy? is that part of the game or mod?
i played the scenes in the vanilla game and didnt get broken condom scene :/

Can you point me in the right direction please
That would be from my Naughty Tribute mod (see signature), as all the other screenshots of the post you quoted. I am not sure if my mod works together with Lain's, though.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes