Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
ezgif-6-bb301cac7c.gif

I'm watching some Unreal Engine tutorials lately, which is a game engine used to make games if you don't know. Anyways, we could make a Summertime Saga game with 2d animations. I'd like to try that just for fun, not as a serious thing, so it might not go anywhere.

This is just a rough running animation attempt that needs some cleaning up. The process is extremely simple. I take an animation from mixamo with a suitable mixamo character and render multiple frames of the animation in blender as a mist pass that I use with a depth control net in stable diffusion.

Here's what the mist pass looks like:

untitled3.png

This animation has 12 frames, which I feel like could be reduced to 8 or something. After some cleaning and cutting out the background, the frames can be assembled into a sprite sheet and used in unreal. Note that it's fine if things are a bit rough, the size of the character would be reduced a bit, which would hide errors.

Anyways, anyone is interested in such a project? We could make any types of 2d game, like even a RPG with monsters and combat animations.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote