Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BSsummerG

Oct 12, 2023
View attachment 3573306

I'm doing some Unreal Engine tutorials lately, which is a game engine used to make games if you don't know. Anyways, we could make a Summertime Saga game with 2d animations. I'd like to try that just for fun, not as a serious thing, so it might not go anywhere.

This is just a rough running animation attempt that needs some cleaning up. The process is extremely simple. I take an animation from mixamo with a suitable mixamo character and render multiple frames of the animation as a mist pass that I use with a depth control net in stable diffusion.

Here's what the mist pass looks like:

View attachment 3573326

This animation has 12 frames, which I feel like could be reduced to 8 or something. After some cleaning and cutting out the background, the frames can be assembled into a sprite sheet and used in unreal.

Anyways, anyone is interested in such a project? We could make any types of 2d game, like even a RPG with monsters and combat animations.
Clearly this is already another level, be happy for what you are trying to do, you will surely have the support of many people, good luck in your experiment.

Reactions: LongJong69

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Anyways, anyone is interested in such a project? We could make any types of 2d game, like even a RPG with monsters and combat animations.
What genre are you thinking of? A point-and-click adventure like STS is already or more like an action platformer?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
What genre are you thinking of? A point-and-click adventure like STS is already or more like an action platformer?
I think just having freedom of movement is cool and adds something to the game. So it could start as a sidescroller replica of the base game. Then we can do anything we want from there, from extending the story to creating all sorts of new gameplay.

Or it can be a sidescroller unrelated to the game other than having the same characters.

Reactions: BSsummerG

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Backyard Fun - Part 3

Anon finally re-enters the scene in this explosive conclusion! Jenny and Debbie set their sights onto him as their horniness reaches new heights. They throw themselves at him first before losing control and needing to indulge in one anothers bodies too. They take turns being fucked by him, fucking him, and fucking each other all over the backyard, engaging in a variety of positions. Luckily they are in the pool as their efforts cause Anon to cum multiple times covering their bodies in hot loads repeatedly. Ultimately they suck him off to completion one last time, retiring for the day worn out from the best sex in their lives.

3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 15, 2019
Backyard Fun - Part 3

Anon finally re-enters the scene in this explosive conclusion! Jenny and Debbie set their sights onto him as their horniness reaches new heights. They throw themselves at him first before losing control and needing to indulge in one anothers bodies too. They take turns being fucked by him, fucking him, and fucking each other all over the backyard, engaging in a variety of positions. Luckily they are in the pool as their efforts cause Anon to cum multiple times covering their bodies in hot loads repeatedly. Ultimately they suck him off to completion one last time, retiring for the day worn out from the best sex in their lives.

View attachment 3574500

That was awesome especially the last image (y).

If ever you are up to it i would like to see a double blowjob scene like you did either in the pool, shower or bed but with Debbie and Diane. Also instead of stroking with breasts i would like to see both stroking with their hands.

Reactions: Cyanist2

Baddawg89

Aug 18, 2018
Backyard Fun - Part 3

View attachment 3574500

In the words of the late Jim Backus as Thurston Howell, III... :love: Thurston and LoveyA.jpg

CharlesCranium

May 23, 2021
I know this is off-handed of a request but I always thought Beth and Summer from R&M made into this game would've been a cool design to try pulling off. Would anyone be able to do those two in the style of Summertime Saga?

• Hey there
Reactions: LongJong69

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
I know this is off-handed of a request but I always thought Beth and Summer from R&M made into this game would've been a cool design to try pulling off. Would anyone be able to do those two in the style of Summertime Saga?
The Smiths Request

9CBAB43EDB5ACAAFAC8D3D8B14E5D88946B0A77BA424234B1BE57F0E46EC57EC.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote