Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Nice result. You could actually use existing images to generate on Civitai? If so does it help generate what we want?
Ah sorry, I'm not using CivitAI, I'm generating on my machine. This image was the result of running a prompt through img2img and then tweaking using prompts + inpainting. Seems to help in directing the AI what you're after if you have a good starting point, and then the inpainting comes in handy for the finer details (like the cum on the pancakes). Not sure what tools are available on CivitAI.

Apr 15, 2019
Ah sorry, I'm not using CivitAI, I'm generating on my machine. This image was the result of running a prompt through img2img and then tweaking using prompts + inpainting. Seems to help in directing the AI what you're after if you have a good starting point, and then the inpainting comes in handy for the finer details (like the cum on the pancakes). Not sure what tools are available on CivitAI.
Ok you used an A.I. software. If i decide to make more generated images ideally i would like to be able to make scenes the way i want as close as possible.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote