Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Glork
I made that pic 21st of jan 2017.

I didn't think back then that the main premise of the game would get ripped out.

Reactions: Geek3105

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
If it is good quality self-drawn art, that is not shopped together out of other pictures, I do not see any reason why it could not end up in the game. It just has to fit into the games style and story, so not just images of characters fucking, a game needs a little more to tell a story and build characters.

One could try to contact the devs and ask them what they think about it. They would save precious development-time and the "fans" with draw-skills could have their own fantasies in the game. Sounds like a win-win to me.

I wish I'd have the time to play the just released 0.15 version, but I'm to busy with my own project.

malparida4

Nov 6, 2017

A n n i e
"Hmm.. Okay, if the paper says so..."

I N T E R A C T I V E
(Just work yourself down from 1 to 7)

G I F
(Full animated gif of it all)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you unlock this?

Reactions: Kreed706 and Chasso
M

monkeybird69

I also did this one. thought it would be nice to just start fingering her when she exposes herself in her bedroom for you to get off to.

M

monkeybird69

I used to have more pictures but that was about 5 installs of windows ago. I had a bad hard drive in my main pc and didn't feel like changing it until it gave up completely. fresh installs of windows made its death excruciatingly slow and painful. most of the stuff I drew ended up in the game but drawn much better by the real artist.

hossamelden

Aug 5, 2017

A n n i e
"Hmm.. Okay, if the paper says so..."

I N T E R A C T I V E
(Just work yourself down from 1 to 7)

G I F
(Full animated gif of it all)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awesome

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I realized that would get a comment but seriously is there any hotfix for it? i'm not wading through 700 pages of people asking how use the telescope in the main topic.
It's probably going to get fixed in Update 17.3 when they get back around to it. I don't think they had words for it when it happened.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote