Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Are you aware of all the troubles that the new guide lines of Patreon give to him ? The huge update that supposed to come needed to be delayed for that. And it was an huge update. So it's not him, but Patreon who is responsible of this delay.

Oh, and just a question, do you pledge for this game ?
The patreon changes came in long after he'd started slipping from 1 month to 2 months between updates and no i don't give his clown outfit a penny.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The patreon changes came in long after he'd started slipping from 1 month to 2 months between updates and no i don't give his clown outfit a penny.
It is not much 2 months for this kind of art and stuff in the updates. He is doing all his art.

partz

Oct 27, 2017
more arts! hop!
StSaga7.jpg Stsaga8.jpg StSaga9.jpg StSaga10.jpg StSaga11.jpg StSaga12.jpg

thanks for the coments, and sory for the late answer.

Well done but could you make a bit clearer.
yeh, i know they a pretty sketchy. unfortunately i can´t change this right now(low time), but i will try go for something more clear in future.

Great stuff!
If I may give a suggestion - what about one with mom, auntie and MC in the pool, or bed, or other place in a state of partial or total undress?

I understand if you don't take suggestion, it can open some flood gates.
this is not a promise, but i may try make some.

Who the heck drew these? Did you draw these? Do you have a website cause these are pretty damn amazing. And if you didn't draw them can you point me to who did? Also lol, with what I read about the finished game actually having every female character bangable, pussywillow turning into an actual bangable girl isn't too far fetched.
the drawings are made by me, i don´t have a site righ now, maybe in the future i make a tumblr. aboute pussywillow, i root for it! oh, and thanks for the compliment.

Chasso

The Θbserver
Donor
Sep 22, 2017
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote