Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
... No need to have a PSN account right? ...... right? ...... :Kappa:
Helldivers 2 burn... fuck that game and fuck Corny Sony.

As far as I know, only one scene with Nami at the lake is censored on Steam, where she wears a bra. On Patreon, she goes topless.
I thought there was some ass and frontal nudity (shower scene? I forget what the fuck this game had in terms of nudity) then that scene where Nami is in front of the window and pansy MC comes up behind her, holding her while her boobs are in view. Nude Art Painting of Nami while she's on the couch? or did all these things get removed?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Content WAS NOT REMOVED, it was hidden. If you play with URM, you're literally a click away from watching and playing the entire scenes uncensored. Which means all the renders are still in those versions.

My question was, is the new Patreon version coming out still including that content (hidden or not) or will it be completely purged? Because if those renders are still in the final version I won't need to go to the trouble of adding them to a custom final version of S1.

View attachment 3621442 View attachment 3621446
Whether the adult content is on Steam or Patreon, the music licenses can't have 18+ content. In order to keep the music, Ocean cut the scenes. Keep in mind WiaB is 18+ because the music terms are different for that, as it was clear from the start. So my best guess is the patreon version will still have these things cut.

Chances are there will be a jacuzzi scene near the start of Season 2 while they're still at the Benz's so Ocean can use these renders then.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well guys, is almost time, i part of this thread until i finish the game :)

It has been a pleasure share with you differents theories, memes and even fights with trolls :LOL:

There is two things i´m going to miss the most. One is your opinions about things, and the other is of course the theories, as soon as i finish the game i will come back here to read all your post!!!

Have fun and stay safe!
8f2eb9cc985cba9e7f8e25ae280aac82.gif

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Have fun, not German guys.^^
You know, Germans can buy it on Steam too. I'm German and have plenty AVN's in my Steam library and I'll do it ten minutes again. With a german IP, german linked credit card, the correct adress in account, and so on. It's not rocket science to get these games on Steam as a German.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Ironically, it looks like I'll have to wait for a compressed pirated version, even though I was going to buy the game from Steam.

For the past few days the Internet in my area has been very slow, seeing that the SG game files are rumored to be 12gb, I was wondering, which one is faster? download from steam or from f95(waiting for pirated).

For trolls who say why should I buy SG from Steam, because I want to support Ocean for this game. If he asks why I don't become a supporter on Patreon, there are several reasons, one of which is that I don't have the means of payment to pay for Patreon, it can be done, but in a complicated way.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes