olololo1234

May 11, 2019
VPN, i guess
I use VPN, but I still can’t buy it in my German account? I created a new account with a location in Netherlands. Now I can see the game in the shop. When I try buying it I get an error, because my address for the invoice is in Germany. Do I miss something?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
why is the release getting so much hype? Im new here would appcreciate it if someone could explain
Because it's finally out on Steam. There were a lot of problems, uncertainty, arguments and critics, long reworking of the first chapters to prepare the game for release and finally it was released. Naturally, everyone who likes the game hopes that the release will be successful, Ocean will receive the necessary funds to improve and speed up further development of the game, and new chapters will be released more often than now.

Dreamland enjoyer

Jan 2, 2024
Because it's finally out on Steam. There were a lot of problems, uncertainty, arguments and critics, long reworking of the first chapters to prepare the game for release and finally it was released. Naturally, everyone who likes the game hopes that the release will be successful, Ocean will receive the necessary funds to improve and speed up further development of the game, and new chapters will be released more often than now.
got it thanks

Reactions: yossa999
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes