DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
mc has shit hair, it's like a skunk tail.
He does. But everyone forgets about Bellas anti-gravity pony tail.
Ocean isn't trying to create a realistic world here. He's more like a designer obsessed with aesthetics and style. There's not a single overweight person in that whole school and apart from Vicky, no special needs person either.

Reactions: Zohmbie and boh

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Dude...this was me 2 years ago. Just let go of the anger and disappointment and accept shit as is. You'll be much happier :)

I mean look at me. 75% of my love for this game has been slowly killed off since ch 3.5 with the reworks and I'm still here, trying my best to stay somewhat positive 'cause I still like bits and pieces of this VN.

Maybe...just maybe it will get better in season 2 :HideThePain:
There is absolutely no anger in me, perhaps some of my words seem rude or incorrect, this is because I don’t know English well. I try to approach everything with humor. Although you are right, I remain disappointed, because I see how the game fades away with each update, but this does not mean that I have a negative attitude towards the game, if the next SG update is interesting, I will be sincerely glad.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Funny, I always avoid Bella and am annoyed at all the forced interaction with her. Normally I don't mind the tsundere character but she's written in such a way that I would just not engage with her at all, but the game doesn't give you that choice.
Funny thing with Bella for me is I didn't like her at first actually hated her but grew to love her. It wasn't until my 2nd playthrough when I saw her in a new light because of her cinematics and that won me over to her side by a mile before others were close to being better for me. Tho Even if I didn't like her I still don't think she should be avoidable either as the scenes with her seem necessary for the characters growth. Only time I think a character should be avoidable if it doesn't progress the story or a character in some way and is just some pointless fun side activity.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Funny thing with Bella for me is I didn't like her at first actually hated her but grew to love her. It wasn't until my 2nd playthrough when I saw her in a new light because of her cinematics and that won me over to her side by a mile before others were close to being better for me. Tho Even if I didn't like her I still don't think she should be avoidable either as the scenes with her seem necessary for the characters growth. Only time I think a character should be avoidable if it doesn't progress the story or a character in some way and is just some pointless fun side activity.
Maybe avoidable as a LI (sacrilege!) but not as a non-LI for the story's sake?

Reactions: Dessolos

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
Hello, it's my first time playing this game. Should I download the season 1 steam version or the Chapter 5 beta? I'm a little confused because the uncensor patch is for chapter 5

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe avoidable as a LI (sacrilege!) but not as a non-LI for the story's sake?
yeah that's kind of how I feel whenever I see someone say they wish a LI was avoidable tbh tho usually they want them completely gone from a game when I see a comment like that. I understand as a LI but not from the game entirely.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

In Old pre-rework WiaB, Miru is ...hideous. As in, hideous enough that most AVN players wanted fewer sex scenes because of her. Most wer happy old Miru was the focus of most of the NTR, even the NTR haters thought it was okay, because she was that hideous.

...okay I'm exaggerating. But she was bad. Katie was unique, and was so antagonistic an suspicious, but so loveable. I wanted to win her trust. Leia was just goth mommy vibes (despite not being a mommy) with a great scene right at the end before the rework, but Katie was the person you spent most of your time trying to romance. At least, that's my reasons.
No you are not, old Miru was more annoying than most kids in most movies that just make you think after watching. "Yeah getting that vasectomy first thing Monday morning."

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes