massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
well it means you will not see any boobs or ass in the steam
i got the steam version and i did see boobs and ass but more of the MC's ass than the womens ass and boobs i seen more of nami's than any other women in game so their is some nudes but not what people might have hoped for. :censored:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
i got the steam version and i did see boobs and ass but more of the MC's ass than the womens ass and boobs i seen more of nami's than any other women in game so their is some nudes but not what people might have hoped for. :censored:
i have seen only bella in steam but patreon version was having more scenes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I say he's lucky because another dev does what he did and they burn him alive. and since you mention radiant, that thread is a good example, look how they treat those devs and look how they treat ocean. and I don't even hate this game, it has its things that I don't like of course, but what bothers me is their fandom and how they treat this game as the peak of writing. It has already happened to me in several threads that I find fans of this game talking about how this game is well written and the other games are crap, that's what bothers me a little. But well, It's what it is.
Well, I read a completely different meaning in your post: it seems to me that you are trying to insult the people who like the game and who support the developer by portraying them as mindless followers of some kind of cult.

So tell me, dear Mindhunter, if I like the game, is that a sign that I'm a cultist? What can I do to get you to stop treating me like this? Regularly posting cleansing shitposts about how we're all going to die before the game is finished? Should I agree with those who preach that developers don't know a damn thing about making games?

But my eyes allow me to see what this developer has made, and I like what I saw. While fellow critics produce only shitposts. I don't like the smell. The best they could do was AI-generated images based on Ocean's renders that still give me nightmares.

Do you agree with those who believe that developers should work for free? Anything else? Are only opinions against the game allowed?

And about writing. I think Ocean's writing is good not because he is an "exceptional genius," but because others are worse. You haven't written a novel that would make me your cultist, so I have to stick with what I have.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It is a dating simulator. You don't expect those from a dating simulator.

Also, it's been about 5 days in game. IDK what development you expect.
This is it! Best description I've seen so far. Ocean has turned SG into a boring, bland, dime a dozen yet pretentious dating simulator. I could not agree more.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Well, I read a completely different meaning in your post: it seems to me that you are trying to insult the people who like the game and who support the developer by portraying them as mindless followers of some kind of cult.

So tell me, dear Mindhunter, if I like the game, is that a sign that I'm a cultist? What can I do to get you to stop treating me like this? Regularly posting cleansing shitposts about how we're all going to die before the game is finished? Should I agree with those who preach that developers don't know a damn thing about making games?

But my eyes allow me to see what this developer has made, and I like what I saw. While fellow critics produce only shitposts. I don't like the smell. The best they could do was AI-generated images based on Ocean's renders that still give me nightmares.

Do you agree with those who believe that developers should work for free? Anything else? Are only opinions against the game allowed?

And about writing. I think Ocean's writing is good not because he is an "exceptional genius," but because others are worse. You haven't written a novel that would make me your cultist, so I have to stick with what I have.
Wow stop the drama, in the same post I say it, I don't like the fandom of this game, obviously not all of them are the same but whatever. and obviously I don't believe that devs should work for free and I am one of the first to call out people who accuse devs of being milkers. my problem with this game? people who overrated it and put it like the second coming of Christ and talk like the dev is flawless and can't be criticized, when imo the game is not even that good. but that's just my opinion, tastes after all.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
the cult like following is based on the hate and anger a person will get from the fans of ocean if you say anything negative about summers gone you will be blocked and reported because how dare you have a opinion that is not the same as them they think you sould only praise ocean and if you don't you sould shut up and never come back you can't even talk to them because their mindset is that of fanatic it's kinda scary.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wow stop the drama, in the same post I say it, I don't like the fandom of this game, obviously not all of them are the same but whatever. and obviously I don't believe that devs should work for free and I am one of the first to call out people who accuse devs of being milkers. my problem with this game? people who overrated it and put it like the second coming of Christ and talk like the dev is flawless and can't be criticized, when imo the game is not even that good. but that's just my opinion, tastes after all.
Haha yeah start your post from a position of superiority, if anyone calls out your bullshit tell them to stop the drama. :KEK:

Aren't you the one playing out the drama with the cultists who believe in the Flawless Dev who have put this game before you like the second coming of Christ and whatever other fantasies you have that you project onto others?

Again, I won't speak for other people, but I and some people I know are just glad that the developer has completed the rework of the game, finalized the first season and published the game on Steam. As simple as that. Are you so hurt with this that you came up with cultists?

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
blud is straight up telling u that he likes getting milked by dev.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Again, I won't speak for other people, but I and some people I know are just glad that the developer has completed the rework of the game
"I won´t speak for other ppl, but in the same sentence i do exactly that" xD Thx for the great laugh.

Oh, btw the only one who makes you look like one of those mentioned "cultists" is yourself. You act and defend the game like your life depends on it. Some ppl like the changes, some dont. That´s life.
You like em? Good for you. And yet, here you are, debating with those who don´t like em. Don´t agree with their opinion? Well, it´s on you to ignore it. Feel the need to defend the dev for his questionable decisions? Well, that´s on you aswell.... So don´t act all Surprised pikachu face if ppl might call you out for being one of those "cultists" :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
"I won´t speak for other ppl, but in the same sentence i do exactly that" xD Thx for the great laugh.

Oh, btw the only one who makes you look like one of those mentioned "cultists" is yourself. You act and defend the game like your life depends on it. Some ppl like the changes, some dont. That´s life.
You like em? Good for you. And yet, here you are, debating with those who don´t like em. Don´t agree with their opinion? Well, it´s on you to ignore it. Feel the need to defend the dev for his questionable decisions? Well, that´s on you aswell.... So don´t act all Surprised pikachu face if ppl might call you out for being one of those "cultists" :ROFLMAO:
Nah bro, the supposed majority of the critics seem like confused zealots.

There are at least 10-15 guys in this thread since months who dont do anything else but trashing the avn, no matter what.

Thats a obsession and always looks like you guys think youre on a holy mission to reveal the truth to everyone about how bad this avn is lmao. Thats just crazy behavior, if i dont like a avn i just move on, if i do like it, its normal that i engange in discussions about the avn in the thread.

Just look at the last 10 pages, so much false claims and shittalking about the game without any clue. I mentioned my thoughts about the nudity and they arent only positive but just look how many dumb people claim shit like "no nudity anymore" and whatsoever.

There are a lot of people with a massive hate-boner for ocean and no other use for their time than to rant and bitch in this thread since like forever, and the people calling them out are the cultists? Get a grip bro

The whole thing is really very easy.

Some people really like SG and some people really dislike it. Thats fine. There is no need to convince everyone that your perception is the only right one and nobody is forced to play an avn.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wtf Coach Stahl got un-based
It's over
He's still pretty rude towards everyone else but it got a little toned down in general. He calls Mila Ashley now lmao

Maybe he got a proper beating from Miru in the past when he was rude to her

• Sad
Reactions: Garen

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You're welcome, I'm here to make you laugh.
"Again, I won't speak for other people, but I and some people I know are just glad that..."
Probably my English is too bad, feel free to correct it. There is me, there are people who share the same opinion as me, I only talk about this opinion and do not talk about the opinions of other people. Is it clearer now?

I absolutely agree with you. Some people like the game, some don't. That is life. It's just that those who like the game don't call those who don't like it cultists. But the opposite side does not restrain itself. So please don’t twist my words, it was not originally about protecting the game.

Nah, I'm here to talk about the game, it's characters, the plot twists, news, sharing the opinions, theories, screenshots and other typical things, that the on-topic game threads are supposed to be. But it seems I was in the wrong thread, now it’s “if only you knew how bad things really are with Summers Gone.” And those who have something to say against that are obviously cultist. Well, okay, whatever tickles your pickle guys.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i don't hate ocean or summers gone if i did i wouldnt buy the game on steam, my only issue is the game has some of the most sexy and beautiful women in any AVN and i would love to death see the women in summers gone butt ass naked but i know i wount see any of them like that anytime soon let alone the MC getting a handjob or if we are lucky a blowjob in the coming future it will be years until we see a fully sex scene with any of the women in game and i'm talking about season 2 if anyone thinks that season 2 will start off very strong in terms of butt ass naked women or any kind of sex what so ever then i have sad news for you. in my opinion season 2 will start off very slow to the nudes and sex not super fast as many hope for. so we are looking at not the first chapter but the laters ones to see any lewds and we are not talking this year plan on the next couple years if we go by oceans past updates which are 1 update a year. just some food for thought. ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested Android port for this game
(with my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc + Replay/Gallery unlocker)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Season 1 (~840MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May 15, 2024
Addon for the now available walkthrough/cheats Mod from scrappy for season 1 (~50MB)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If needed here also the replay/gallery unlocker + settings Mod (~2MB) for PC:

SummersGone_01.jpg SummersGone_02.jpg SummersGone_03.jpg

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
i don't hate ocean or summers gone if i did i wouldnt buy the game on steam, my only issue is the game has some of the most sexy and beautiful women in any AVN and i would love to death see the women in summers gone butt ass naked but i know i wount see any of them like that anytime soon let alone the MC getting a handjob or if we are lucky a blowjob in the coming future it will be years until we see a fully sex scene with any of the women in game and i'm talking about season 2 if anyone thinks that season 2 will start off very strong in terms of butt ass naked women or any kind of sex what so ever then i have sad news for you. in my opinion season 2 will start off very slow to the nudes and sex not super fast as many hope for. so we are looking at not the first chapter but the laters ones to see any lewds and we are not talking this year plan on the next couple years if we go by oceans past updates which are 1 update a year. just some food for thought. ;)
it will never have a sex scene because Ocean would lose his music licence.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Nah bro, the supposed majority of the critics seem like confused zealots.

There are at least 10-15 guys in this thread since months who dont do anything else but trashing the avn, no matter what.

Thats a obsession and always looks like you guys think youre on a holy mission to reveal the truth to everyone about how bad this avn is lmao. Thats just crazy behavior, if i dont like a avn i just move on, if i do like it, its normal that i engange in discussions about the avn in the thread.

Just look at the last 10 pages, so much false claims and shittalking about the game without any clue. I mentioned my thoughts about the nudity and they arent only positive but just look how many dumb people claim shit like "no nudity anymore" and whatsoever.

There are a lot of people with a massive hate-boner for ocean and no other use for their time than to rant and bitch in this thread since like forever, and the people calling them out are the cultists? Get a grip bro

The whole thing is really very easy.

Some people really like SG and some people really dislike it. Thats fine. There is no need to convince everyone that your perception is the only right one and nobody is forced to play an avn.
Someone called it a couple of months ago and said the 'Haters' will come out of the woodwork like clockwork around release time and flood this thread.

I'm not talking about those that play the game and have valid criticisms or dislikes about aspects of the game, which they discuss in a rational manner.

I am talking about the this-game-is-shit-made-by-a-milker-dev-who-will-never-finish-and-is-supported-by-cult-arghh-in-my-rage-I-shat-my-pants-and-made-an-eyeball-pop-out brigade.

I don't recall another game here on F95 that attracts such petty, vindictiveness as SG does. Witness those who threatened to leak the Steam version immediately just to hurt the Dev and then boasted about it on the Dev's discord. I suspect the original version of SG with a really fucked-up MC attracted one or two players just like that fucked-up MC. That's the only explanation I can find for the person or persons using multiple aliases on F95 to constantly ridicule this game and attack the developer because that really fucked-up MC was changed.

I am halfway through my first playthough of Season 1 on the Bella route and I will acknowledge there are a few things (story/dialogue wise) in the Chapter 2 rework that I really don't like. That's just me and I still rate the overall game highly.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You know, this is pretty funny review actually. :ROFLMAO:
"As a result, I think Summer's Gone should not even be on F95".

I think even Ocean would completely agree with them on this. But by some strange coincidence, there is always a “hero” who posts new versions here again and again. Why do you people let these "heroes" humiliate you so much? Why don't you ban them already and finally get rid of this game that doesn't belong here?

And the same... how to call them politically correct... accounts that shouted here half a year ago during the beta release, what a shitty game, what a crappy developer, how they are done with this crap forever and will never open this game again, and you shouldn't even think of asking them to do it!

So, the same accounts, they are all here today, howling exactly the same sad song. Why do they return again and again to where their butts felt so much hurt? The thing is more mysterious than Summer's disappearance. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It's like you eat chocolate of a specific brand but find out that now percentage of chocolate is being less less by each passing year, you won't giveup on that after all those years, you will rage, voice concern, etc. People are just tired of Ocean's tantrum I believe, giving some spice than taking it away, of course they can voice whatever they want, on-topic of course. If you look at it, it is sus on top of sus. Why would Dev convert AVN into VN, making it 13+ and it's not like that when the season2 will be 18+, those 13, 14, 15, 16 years old kids will be 18 years old when season 2 ep1 drops. SO, only one thing clicks and that is Ocean is trying to get Money so it the game may benefit longterm as now he will have buncha money to hire (I guess) more people which will lead to faster developments otehr than it doesn't make sense.

If anyone have a better theory do let us know.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes